View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 11:04 AM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/02/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 -23554 MAX 3.0

jstine,

D/L the all carrier version, flashed (no issues). I removed tjELITE before installing my provisioning cab. Synch'd with WMDC and called it from my home line. No ring! I tried to go into options from the phone screen and it appears to be a dead link. I went into settings>sounds... and set the ring tone (I don't remember what it was on but it wasn't an ring tone (maybe an alert sound file). Anyway, the phone now rings, calls out, sms, and mms work. I'll test some more later (late for my paying job!) Possibly reflash and check out ring tone before I install my provisioning file.
ST

Edit: Just a quick update. I reflashed, and the phone rings. The v3.2 verizon provisoning file sets the ringtone to VZW default in the registry. Since you don't include it in your rom, and calk didn't include it in the cab, it doesn't ring. However, the options settings on the phone screen is still a dead link.

Edit2: My bad, Calk did include it (apologies) but I didn't get it copied over into the new cab.

Last edited by suntopper; 04-02-2010 at 02:22 PM.