PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Removing all wolf pics from the rom. One to many comments about them.

Organized Menus is going well, only a few hard to fix left. Of all the things to learn, this has to be hardest.
Don't take it personally about the Dogs, they are obviously very close to you, some might love your work but just not prefer the Wolf. In a public release you go from making a rom that suits you to building for the masses it gets tuff, stay motivated and keep up the great work. P.S about your Start Menu Send me a PM with your problem icons and i'll see what I can do to help you out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

goin to hate to c the wolf gone, it was 1 of the reasons i came to ur rom. i guess aslong as u put it on as a rar so we can add it back it ok. cant wait to c ur new start menu and wat ever else u got cookin. can i ask or 1 favor lol. can u remove bubble messaging. really cant stand it. but thats up to u. keep up ur great work jstine. ur roms rok
Old 04-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
goin to hate to c the wolf gone, it was 1 of the reasons i came to ur rom. i guess aslong as u put it on as a rar so we can add it back it ok. cant wait to c ur new start menu and wat ever else u got cookin. can i ask or 1 favor lol. can u remove bubble messaging. really cant stand it. but thats up to u. keep up ur great work jstine. ur roms rok
Ok, since you are using 28232 that will easy.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 04-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Don't take it personally about the Dogs, they are obviously very close to you, some might love your work but just not prefer the Wolf. In a public release you go from making a rom that suits you to building for the masses it gets tuff, stay motivated and keep up the great work. P.S about your Start Menu Send me a PM with your problem icons and i'll see what I can do to help you out.
At first I didn't care if anyone downloaded my roms. I did it at first to please myself, now it's a different story. I enjoy hearing from folks about the rom working for them so well.

Will do on pm about the Start Menu. Just a few making my head spin.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:31 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Hope you didn't interpret my response as against the wolf. It wasn't intended to be that at all. As you know, my feelings regarding this rom is that; You are sharing your personal rom with the rest of us. If someone don't like the way it looks, they are free to modify it, or move on. You have told people how to change the wolf items. They shouldn't ask for more. It's a great rom and we should be thankful for the gift.

ST
Don't worry Suntopper my statement was not directed at you or any one person.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Ok, since you are using 28232 that will easy.

cool thx jstine.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Removing all wolf pics from the rom. One to many comments about them.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Forget them!

Be unique, I see no need to conform to every other rom out there!

In your original first post you made it clear that you wouldn't change the wolf theme for anyone and for them to go somewhere else if they didn't like it. We all agreed and you had a huge following! With some minor comments you bent to there will and decided to tone down the theme. Which I thought was fine because it still had the wolf "feel" with pictures in the clocks emails etc etc.

Now your going to completely bastardize your project to the point where its unrecognizable!? I think its a MISTAKE Timberwolf

Im an avid believer of individuality and expression. Which is EXACTLY what your rom stood for. KEEP IT!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-16-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Forget them!

Be unique, I see no need to conform to every other rom out there!

In your original first post you made it clear that you wouldn't change the wolf theme for anyone and for them to go somewhere else if they didn't like it. We all agreed and you had a huge following! With some minor comments you bent to there will and decided to tone down the theme. Which I thought was fine because it still had the wolf "feel" with pictures in the clocks emails etc etc.

Now your going to completely bastardize your project to the point where its unrecognizable!? I think its a MISTAKE Timberwolf

Im an avid believer of individuality and expression. Which is EXACTLY what your rom stood for. KEEP IT!
OMG
Thanks to everyone for their support and I did not expect to see the response I'm getting from my statement. Well for now I am going to remove the wolves from this project. The next will be a Native American Theme with lots of wolves and eagles, etc. You get the idea, anything to do with mother earth. And if they don't like that one they don't have to download.

THANKS AGAIN
Old 04-16-2010, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Don't ever forget your roots bro and screw the people who cannot respect your individuality. I LOVE the wolf stuff! It's YOUR ROM Jstine cook it how you want and if people don't like it they have plenty of others to choose from. Your work is top shelf bro!
Old 04-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Timberwolf,

What do you think about adding Quick menu to your rom?

if you hit the windows key on your phone it pulls down a drop menu so you can easily see whats running and can easily close it. I also think its makes for easier navigation, and if people what to go to the folders they just have to tap the upper right corner on the phone.

Here is the cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Quick.Menu.v2.8.414.1614.cab (182.1 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme