View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:47 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Removing all wolf pics from the rom. One to many comments about them.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Forget them!

Be unique, I see no need to conform to every other rom out there!

In your original first post you made it clear that you wouldn't change the wolf theme for anyone and for them to go somewhere else if they didn't like it. We all agreed and you had a huge following! With some minor comments you bent to there will and decided to tone down the theme. Which I thought was fine because it still had the wolf "feel" with pictures in the clocks emails etc etc.

Now your going to completely bastardize your project to the point where its unrecognizable!? I think its a MISTAKE Timberwolf

Im an avid believer of individuality and expression. Which is EXACTLY what your rom stood for. KEEP IT!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-16-2010 at 08:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.