View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Forget them!

Be unique, I see no need to conform to every other rom out there!

In your original first post you made it clear that you wouldn't change the wolf theme for anyone and for them to go somewhere else if they didn't like it. We all agreed and you had a huge following! With some minor comments you bent to there will and decided to tone down the theme. Which I thought was fine because it still had the wolf "feel" with pictures in the clocks emails etc etc.

Now your going to completely bastardize your project to the point where its unrecognizable!? I think its a MISTAKE Timberwolf

Im an avid believer of individuality and expression. Which is EXACTLY what your rom stood for. KEEP IT!
OMG
Thanks to everyone for their support and I did not expect to see the response I'm getting from my statement. Well for now I am going to remove the wolves from this project. The next will be a Native American Theme with lots of wolves and eagles, etc. You get the idea, anything to do with mother earth. And if they don't like that one they don't have to download.

THANKS AGAIN
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.