PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Time for us to buy vin a phone, it can't end like this.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i got 25$ but its going to the epic fund for vin. lol
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff

^ I should be able to give a "no thanks" for that!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am in. i will contribute some so vin can have a TP2.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i got 25$ but its going to the epic fund for vin. lol
Hmmm...well, here's a sample of what's to come:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HHcrosby.jpg (38.9 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg HHcrosby2.jpg (8.8 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Oh,well three legged cat is homeless now...

I tryed to fix fm radio and after 2 days of screwing spl and radio,my TP2 is bricked

The good thing is now I know alot more about working with spl,.nb and.ndh.I even cooked Plutonium with 2.35 radio.Rare thing to see custom ROM with radio...

I guess its time for me to choose Droid or iOS or maybe cheapy prepaid phone lol
I feel your pain. My TP2 is slowly dying too, the screen has developed the "rings of death". It's just a matter of time now.

I just hope sprint releases an android phone with dual core tegra before my TP2 dies totally.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
I feel your pain. My TP2 is slowly dying too, the screen has developed the "rings of death". It's just a matter of time now.

I just hope sprint releases an android phone with dual core tegra before my TP2 dies totally.
HTC Scorpion still rumored ... dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon. Verizon or Sprint...hopefully Sprint, huh?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Lightbulb Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:

I tryed to fix fm radio and after 2 days of screwing spl and radio,my TP2 is bricked

The good thing is now I know alot more about working with spl,.nb and.ndh.I even cooked Plutonium with 2.35 radio.Rare thing to see custom ROM with radio...

I guess its time for me to choose Droid or iOS or maybe cheapy prepaid phone lol
1. Do you have insurance
2. Well the other option would be kinda fell overboard and got run over and turned into a "Road Pizza"...
I run out of ideas.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:52 AM
Rockin' the Red!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddSmith View Post
Sir, I agree wholeheartedly with you, a "Mulligan" or "Do-Over" would be a fantastic invention. Short version of my story is after 5 years of marriage, a professional psychiatrist used the term "delusionaly psychotic", and as hard as it may be to believe, I was NOT the person in that relationship he was describing!

On a separate note, has anyone any comments or been able to recreate my Voice Command/Bluetooth Headset issue? I'm just about ready to go back to an earlier version of the ROM to get that feature back.
Crap...didn't see this post earlier. LOL@DP. Mine is comic relief, actually. Predictable, transparent, and off the payroll!

I can't find my BT headset, but if I find it, I'll test it out.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:

Wow sorry ti hear Vin
This is probably the worst news I have ever herd for the whole TP2 threads.
I flash all the time and I have to admit that YOUR roms were always the reference to compare the other roms to.
This is a HUGE loss!
I hope the Holiday season can change your luck!

I would ebay the unit for parts and look for another used TP2,
as there may be better units coming soon next year.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development