View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Oh,well three legged cat is homeless now...

I tryed to fix fm radio and after 2 days of screwing spl and radio,my TP2 is bricked

The good thing is now I know alot more about working with spl,.nb and.ndh.I even cooked Plutonium with 2.35 radio.Rare thing to see custom ROM with radio...

I guess its time for me to choose Droid or iOS or maybe cheapy prepaid phone lol
Wow sorry ti hear Vin
This is probably the worst news I have ever herd for the whole TP2 threads.
I flash all the time and I have to admit that YOUR roms were always the reference to compare the other roms to.
This is a HUGE loss!
I hope the Holiday season can change your luck!

I would ebay the unit for parts and look for another used TP2,
as there may be better units coming soon next year.