PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 03:36 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
would be great if u would give it a try :P but ull still have some of the sprint programs...

tbh, i havent really looked at program versions for a min, i have been stupid busy with personal crap. if there are newer versions of things, i will make sure they all get updated before i release a final.

-deck
ok, i just installed the newer slacker radio and its states in settings 1.0.141 for version #. also now has on/off for explict content an the button for 'upgrade 2 plus' actually works, even thou not available.

deck,
attached cab so you dont have 2 look (i know wouldnt be hard 2 find but just tryin 2 help)

edit: would help if i actually uploaded it..

palringo did update 2 version 2.2, also attached. dont know wat changed thou
Attached Files
File Type: cab SlackerRadio1.0.141.CAB (796.5 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Palringo2.2.CAB (2.67 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kjhadfield; 04-07-2010 at 03:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kumar0924 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey Can you Please also confirm .. What TABS does b2 have now - does it also having e-reader / document tab this time along with new Sprint TV / NAV tabs introduced in b1 ?
[I use them more often - I wish if deck cud include those as well (..and may be footprint if possible) - I tried by my own to b1 but cudn't really succeed - but got them worked with 9.5 along with Manila TV / Today Tab / Sprint Nav / Sprint TV Tab]

But Once Again - Good Job Deck - Hats Off and Thanks a Ton..!!
Old 04-07-2010, 03:55 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar0924 View Post
Hey Can you Please also confirm .. What TABS does b2 have now - does it also having e-reader / document tab this time along with new Sprint TV / NAV tabs introduced in b1 ?
[I use them more often - I wish if deck cud include those as well (..and may be footprint if possible) - I tried by my own to b1 but cudn't really succeed - but got them worked with 9.5 along with Manila TV / Today Tab / Sprint Nav / Sprint TV Tab]

But Once Again - Good Job Deck - Hats Off and Thanks a Ton..!!
beta 2 has just the nav an tv (plus standard 2.5 tabs). no reader, docs, or footprints. the reason it had in 9.5 was that was a leo (test) build, not actively supported by deck. this beta, is from sprint rhod build. so that why none of those tabs. maybe you can try by cabs?

also, footprints wont work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:17 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Deck,

When flipping up the shortcuts it seems slow or sluggish. Anyone else notice this?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:51 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Deck,

When flipping up the shortcuts it seems slow or sluggish. Anyone else notice this?
i havent noticed it but i also havent installed anything. maybe you installed sumthing?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kumar0924 is a n00b
Smile Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
beta 2 has just the nav an tv (plus standard 2.5 tabs). no reader, docs, or footprints. the reason it had in 9.5 was that was a leo (test) build, not actively supported by deck. this beta, is from sprint rhod build. so that why none of those tabs. maybe you can try by cabs?

also, footprints wont work

Thanks
Old 04-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Deck,

well i did and always have noticed that my phone would be a little sluggish after a flash, but my phone would always speed up after i have ran it a little while and ran it thru a few charges, so i think if you let it run down and then recharge it within a few days it should speed up and you shouldnt notice as much lag.

also i checked the pagepool before flashing and noticed that deck has been setting his roms to run at 15mb, you can always use a papepool changer and change that of course and that would also give you a different result, dont know if it would be for the better, but i changed r11 b1 to 20mb pagepool and it ran just fine, but you could change yours and see if you get better speed.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well like the thread says and i stated in my post, the area code sometimes covers a large area and includes a lot of places, so what the maker of the cab did was just point the area code to the largest metropolitan area as there is no way to make it exactly right. now i did read in that thread that you can go into where the cab stores the area codes and cities and change it, sorry i can be more specific as i dont have time to go and read that thread, but if you go to that thread it will either tell you how to change it or someone can give you the information to go in and change what city comes up for a certain area code.
That's what was tripping me out, cuz as you said, it's supposed to map and point to the largest metropolitan area... Chicago is a hell of a lot bigger than Rockford, IL... LOL.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 04-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by killher View Post
With 15,916+ posts and 26,675 reputation I tend to doubt darren.wlsn1 is feeding us virus laden keyloggers, but I do agree that I'd like to know exactly what it does before I install it.
Hahahahahahaha, LMBO!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
That's what was tripping me out, cuz as you said, it's supposed to map and point to the largest metropolitan area... Chicago is a hell of a lot bigger than Rockford, IL... LOL.
yeah it's supposed to point to the largest area and i did read that others wanted a certain area code to point to a certain place so they changed what came up on when they got a call from that area, guess it just depends on what you want to come up on the display. to tell the truth i haven't been back to that thread since i found it and downloaded that cab so i cant remember where they said to change the name at, but i haven't had any issues so i guess that's why i haven't worried about it plus i have been fairly busy lately.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development