View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:37 PM
tgmuhammad
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well like the thread says and i stated in my post, the area code sometimes covers a large area and includes a lot of places, so what the maker of the cab did was just point the area code to the largest metropolitan area as there is no way to make it exactly right. now i did read in that thread that you can go into where the cab stores the area codes and cities and change it, sorry i can be more specific as i dont have time to go and read that thread, but if you go to that thread it will either tell you how to change it or someone can give you the information to go in and change what city comes up for a certain area code.
That's what was tripping me out, cuz as you said, it's supposed to map and point to the largest metropolitan area... Chicago is a hell of a lot bigger than Rockford, IL... LOL.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"