PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 04:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/12* *SsS-ROM r7* *WM6.5(21891.5.0.88)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

can we get a cab for the new hd2 swype? it would be good to have on hand for the future...
Old 02-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

r7 is running really smoothly. You can't tell it was built off a shipped rhodium rom. It's fast. I can't wait til the cab is finished for the doc viewer and ereader.
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"

Last edited by tgmuhammad; 02-12-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
can we get a cab for the new hd2 swype? it would be good to have on hand for the future...
What's the difference between the new swype?
Old 02-12-2010, 04:46 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
the swype installed is the latest version that works with our device. the newer version wont work with our device. it will error.

-deck
Old 02-12-2010, 04:49 PM
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
the swype installed is the latest version that works with our device. the newer version wont work with our device. it will error.

-deck
ahh i guess i didn't realize it was a different one. could we get a cab for the one that works then, if it's not too much trouble? it's still different than the one we saw from the omnia 2. keys are bigger and better layout and placement of certain buttons. i didn't see this udpated one posted on here anywhere, but if there's a thread please link me! thanks

edit: and awesome ROMs btw. i've been sold on your stuff as soon as i first tried r5 recently. don't plan on switching to another ROM anytime soon. yuhhh

Last edited by lipidfats; 02-12-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

lansing100 is just getting started

Just to clarify...

Even though its a rhodium based 2.5, I still need to do the arcsoft install plus reg edit workaround to send and recieve MMS on sprint?
Old 02-12-2010, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
ahh i guess i didn't realize it was a different one. could we get a cab for the one that works then, if it's not too much trouble? it's still different than the one we saw from the omnia 2. keys are bigger and better layout and placement of certain buttons. i didn't see this udpated one posted on here anywhere, but if there's a thread please link me! thanks

edit: and awesome ROMs btw. i've been sold on your stuff as soon as i first tried r5 recently. don't plan on switching to another ROM anytime soon. yuhhh
Seems like it is a new layout of swipe on r7 along with bigger keys....
Old 02-12-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Seems like it is a new layout of swipe on r7 along with bigger keys....
yep, that's why it would be good to have as a cab. never know when it will disappear from a ROM or whatnot... ya know?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:02 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
yep, that's why it would be good to have as a cab. never know when it will disappear from a ROM or whatnot... ya know?
swype is installed. as for a cab, im sure somone has one floating around...

-deck
Old 02-12-2010, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Running Great. Added a couple mods (16link with bg4all, clear clock, calendar,etc) and its all compatible! Everything seems quick as well. Nice job!

Riley can you post the cab for the 16 shourcut cab you used? I installed one and it turned my background white.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development