PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprints700wx View Post
How Much RAM is everyone running on when they flashed to this rom ?

i think this seems to be alittle bit much ? Dont you think ? Can anyone help me figure out how to run less RAM or % (pictured below)

I Only Have Installed the CDMA Taskbar , and The MAC Os Slider running on the Today Screen

Ps - Also is there a way to display actuall signal bars and the battery to actually display on the screen lock (pictured below)
although that does seem a little high the phone should still be running good and should still be snappy, these last couple of builds have ran very good and are very responsive compared to the past builds. have you installed and used cleanram? do a search for it and if you can't find it i'll upload it but you should be able to find it. how often you checking email and updating weather, weather animation on the home tab is going to cause it to run higher, stuff like that's going to cause it to use more ram.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 04-28-2010 at 07:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !
Carrier: Sprint

Sprints700wx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
although that does seem a little high the phone should still be running good and should still be snappy, these last couple of builds have ran very good and are very responsive compared to the past builds. have you installed and used cleanram? do a search for it and if you can't find it i'll upload it but you should be able to find it. how often you checking email and updating weather, weather animation on the home tab is going to cause it to run higher, stuff like that's going to cause it to use more ram.
Weather i have it set to update every 6 hours, Today Weather Animation is Off. And email is set to manually , at least 3 times a day im going to search for cleanRAM. i thought Cleartemp was good enough...

i'll post my results thanks.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
np, post results. i set it to 2min then disconnect.

well what can i say it works wowwwwwww i no longer have to go to com mgr to turn data off thank you very much my friend this app will be with me from now on on every rom i flash to my tp2 wow wow wow wow yes idid set it at the 2 min as like you and it works////
Old 04-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

waiting on s3 r13 with the battery fix and the quick links to be able to pick any program
like the lock icon i could not put it in my quick links not an option i am sure r13 will be better and faster but still love r12 rom
Old 04-29-2010, 01:13 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
well what can i say it works wowwwwwww i no longer have to go to com mgr to turn data off thank you very much my friend this app will be with me from now on on every rom i flash to my tp2 wow wow wow wow yes idid set it at the 2 min as like you and it works////
lol, glad it worked. call answering ok?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:27 AM
Almost a VIP

yes so far it is working good thank you again
Old 04-29-2010, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is anyone aware of a fix for the sleep of death? This is my only issue with this rom.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
Is anyone aware of a fix for the sleep of death? This is my only issue with this rom.
I doubt your going to find a fix for SOD here on the thread as you're the only one reporting that problem, unless others have had it and just not reporting it, I hate to ask, but after you flashed you cleared storage again right? If I was you since your the only one reporting the SOD I would start all over with a fresh install, I know it's a little bit of a pain but that way you can make sure it's the rom and not something that was left over from a previous rom or even a cab that you have installed.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I doubt your going to find a fix for SOD here on the thread as you're the only one reporting that problem, unless others have had it and just not reporting it, I hate to ask, but after you flashed you cleared storage again right? If I was you since your the only one reporting the SOD I would start all over with a fresh install, I know it's a little bit of a pain but that way you can make sure it's the rom and not something that was left over from a previous rom or even a cab that you have installed.
I will give it another clear storage and hopefully that will fix it. Thanks for the advice.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
I will give it another clear storage and hopefully that will fix it. Thanks for the advice.
bet your still on old hspl(unlocker)?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development