View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:00 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
Is anyone aware of a fix for the sleep of death? This is my only issue with this rom.
I doubt your going to find a fix for SOD here on the thread as you're the only one reporting that problem, unless others have had it and just not reporting it, I hate to ask, but after you flashed you cleared storage again right? If I was you since your the only one reporting the SOD I would start all over with a fresh install, I know it's a little bit of a pain but that way you can make sure it's the rom and not something that was left over from a previous rom or even a cab that you have installed.