View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:05 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprints700wx View Post
How Much RAM is everyone running on when they flashed to this rom ?

i think this seems to be alittle bit much ? Dont you think ? Can anyone help me figure out how to run less RAM or % (pictured below)

I Only Have Installed the CDMA Taskbar , and The MAC Os Slider running on the Today Screen

Ps - Also is there a way to display actuall signal bars and the battery to actually display on the screen lock (pictured below)
although that does seem a little high the phone should still be running good and should still be snappy, these last couple of builds have ran very good and are very responsive compared to the past builds. have you installed and used cleanram? do a search for it and if you can't find it i'll upload it but you should be able to find it. how often you checking email and updating weather, weather animation on the home tab is going to cause it to run higher, stuff like that's going to cause it to use more ram.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 04-28-2010 at 07:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.