PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Has anyone been able to get the screen to rotate properly without having to slide out the keyboard? Sometimes I like to use the on screen keyboard to type texts but only in landscape mode but when I rotate the phone, the screen doesn't rotate. I've tried to use BSB G-Config and configured manilla to rotate but it doesn't rotate at all. Any know how to do this?
Old 01-10-2010, 10:54 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf View Post
Has anyone been able to get the screen to rotate properly without having to slide out the keyboard? Sometimes I like to use the on screen keyboard to type texts but only in landscape mode but when I rotate the phone, the screen doesn't rotate. I've tried to use BSB G-Config and configured manilla to rotate but it doesn't rotate at all. Any know how to do this?
what rom?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sndtubes is becoming a great contributor

Oh, 6.5.3 / 2.1 is already an option. In fact, I'm using it now and love it! I was just wanting to try something new and different.....even if it crashes and bricks my phone
Old 01-11-2010, 03:45 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Sorry guys for the delay, should have the ROMs done by tomorrow night.

Overhauled more than I anticipated and solved a few tiny bugs along the way, so it was all worth the effort.

I still haven't made much headway with Manila 2.5, though I'll get to it sometime. But Wm6.5 (21888, new build) and WM6.5.3 (28014) fly and Sense 2.1 is much better now.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Overhauled more than I anticipated and solved a few tiny bugs along the way, so it was all worth the effort.

I still haven't made much headway with Manila 2.5, though I'll get to it sometime. But Wm6.5 (21888, new build) and WM6.5.3 (28014) fly and Sense 2.1 is much better now.
NP Mal, it's worth the wait!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work

No problem ! Appreciate all the work. How did the interview go?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nFKT is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Did my OEM work for you this time?

Also thoughts on the newer 28xxx branch build?
Old 01-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2,Samsung Moment!,HTC Hero

Xavier1415 is a n00b

ok thats cool cant wait for later on. the only problem im having with mines and idk if anybody is having it either maybe its just me but when my phone battery gets low around i say 40 percent my phone starts to act up and loses my contacts and crashes but i just system restore it and use Microsoft MYPhone and im good again!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: AT&T

SouthernAtHeart is becoming a great contributor

I am liking this ROM.
What is the registry key to turn on sound for sliding open the keyboard? I can't find a setting in sounds to turn this on. Does anyone have to xylophone sound?
thanks.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jimmy2442 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

just wondering, is anyone having an issue with bluetooth headsets, like after talking for random amount of time they other person cannot hardly hear you at all, and the headset has to be turned off and cut back on to resolve the issue. Seems to only happen on this rom, i flashed back to energyrom and the issue hasn't came back, also was on mightyrom for awhile and no issue there either

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development