PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: AT&T

SouthernAtHeart is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
total commander navigation

Anyone know how to navigate total commander (going up one level) without sliding out the keyboard to use the up arrow?
Old 01-11-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nrupalp is a n00b
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Trying to download it..is the site down
Old 01-11-2010, 01:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: total commander navigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernAtHeart View Post
Anyone know how to navigate total commander (going up one level) without sliding out the keyboard to use the up arrow?
if i understand the question, top right, 3dots , tap on the 3 dots or a slash looking thing. not positive i know what up a level means.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:35 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier1415 View Post
ok thats cool cant wait for later on. the only problem im having with mines and idk if anybody is having it either maybe its just me but when my phone battery gets low around i say 40 percent my phone starts to act up and loses my contacts and crashes but i just system restore it and use Microsoft MYPhone and im good again!!!
to help mal and others, what rom you using?
Old 01-11-2010, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Hitting the forward slash should do it, I believe it will just take you back to the root, or click on the line just to the left of it, the drop down (/storagecard/programs, etc) and it should show different levels that you've been through.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: AT&T

SouthernAtHeart is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if i understand the question, top right, 3dots , tap on the 3 dots or a slash looking thing. not positive i know what up a level means.
Thanks. ...tapping the dots takes you up one level. (the slash, I've used that, but when you're deep in the registry, you don't want to go all the way back just to go up one level!)
Old 01-11-2010, 04:30 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Thanks. ...tapping the dots takes you up one level. (the slash, I've used that, but when you're deep in the registry, you don't want to go all the way back just to go up one level!)
see i get the slash instead of dots because of the theme i use, it skins the whole system so eitherway, gladd you got it.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2,Samsung Moment!,HTC Hero

Xavier1415 is a n00b

Quote:
to help mal and others, what rom you using?
and im using the 6.5.3 rom 28014 it just did it again sometimes i do it and not charge it and when it gets to 50 or 40 percent my contacts disapper and crashes i love the rom its the best i used so far but it crashes alot on my phone and most of the time i can tell when its about to crash ahead of time. but i still love it and i still use it and im waiting for the update.any change of having tf3d 2.5 along with the rom? just asking
Old 01-11-2010, 06:05 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier1415 View Post
and im using the 6.5.3 rom 28014 it just did it again sometimes i do it and not charge it and when it gets to 50 or 40 percent my contacts disapper and crashes i love the rom its the best i used so far but it crashes alot on my phone and most of the time i can tell when its about to crash ahead of time. but i still love it and i still use it and im waiting for the update.any change of having tf3d 2.5 along with the rom? just asking
are you on new or old unlocker? do you flash from stock or another custom rom? are you hardresetting after flashing?
Old 01-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
what rom?

I'm on the 6.5.3/Sense 2.1 Rom (Jan 3rd). I've also noticed that when I flip out my keyboard to type a text message and close the keyboard, the screen gets stuck in landscape mode and doesn't change back. I have to press the start button and it will come back to normal.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development