PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 02:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

heres the update profile/prl cab.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sndtubes is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
heres the update profile/prl cab.
Thanks much. I thought that was built into the ROM, but guess not. I'll install it after Malatesta posts his new release.

The cab I was referring to was the one posted in the main forum called, "sprint_tp2_tweaks". Should I install this one as well? I haven't been because I assumed Malatesta had all ofthese tweaks builtin to the ROM, but never was sure.

Thanks, guys. I have more fun and waste more time playing with this phone thanks to all of you guys that know more than me Actually MOST people know more than me.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by southphillysean View Post
Just Click on the other HTCaddicts icon and setup up how you want it to clean and then that "non-responsive" icon will disappear.

I did just that and nothing with that unresponsive icon changed. I really don't care if it's there or not, but was wondering just what it was supposed to do. I can't really tell because the name of the icon is truncated. But, no biggie. Just curious more than anything. It may just right itself in Malatesta's new release.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:37 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndtubes View Post
Thanks much. I thought that was built into the ROM, but guess not. I'll install it after Malatesta posts his new release.

The cab I was referring to was the one posted in the main forum called, "sprint_tp2_tweaks". Should I install this one as well? I haven't been because I assumed Malatesta had all ofthese tweaks builtin to the ROM, but never was sure.

Thanks, guys. I have more fun and waste more time playing with this phone thanks to all of you guys that know more than me Actually MOST people know more than me.
i dont load any tweaks cab since MAL has plenty cooked in.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Mr. Malatesta,

One more question. Are you gonna release 6.5.3 w/Manila 2.5? Also have you tested this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489 (Manila Max 2.5 / 2.8? It really looks cool if it would work. It looks like it's been around awhile as there are a bazillion pages to the thread.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Don't you also need the Mr. X Sprint cab in order for the prl/profile to work, or is that just the Sprint TV to work? It's been so long I don't even recall, I just run the Mr. X cab along with the prl/profile and Sprint TV. Just want to make sure sndtubes has what he needs. And I also wouldn't bother running the Sprint tweaks, if it's the one from GT2L's thread, as Mal puts a bunch of tweaks in here already and I wouldn't want to screw up the ROM, as it runs great as it is.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

uh oh Mal is online and "today" is tomorrow..getting excited..
Old 01-10-2010, 04:35 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
uh oh Mal is online and "today" is tomorrow..getting excited..
wow bro, watch football or something, little to excited.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work

My USB cable is getting itchy !
Old 01-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndtubes View Post
Mr. Malatesta,

One more question. Are you gonna release 6.5.3 w/Manila 2.5? Also have you tested this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489 (Manila Max 2.5 / 2.8? It really looks cool if it would work. It looks like it's been around awhile as there are a bazillion pages to the thread.

While this would be great, I hope 6.5.3 with Sense 2.1 would also be an option. I really don't like how laggy the text tab is in Sense 2.5.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development