View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 03:37 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndtubes View Post
Thanks much. I thought that was built into the ROM, but guess not. I'll install it after Malatesta posts his new release.

The cab I was referring to was the one posted in the main forum called, "sprint_tp2_tweaks". Should I install this one as well? I haven't been because I assumed Malatesta had all ofthese tweaks builtin to the ROM, but never was sure.

Thanks, guys. I have more fun and waste more time playing with this phone thanks to all of you guys that know more than me Actually MOST people know more than me.
i dont load any tweaks cab since MAL has plenty cooked in.