View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:01 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Don't you also need the Mr. X Sprint cab in order for the prl/profile to work, or is that just the Sprint TV to work? It's been so long I don't even recall, I just run the Mr. X cab along with the prl/profile and Sprint TV. Just want to make sure sndtubes has what he needs. And I also wouldn't bother running the Sprint tweaks, if it's the one from GT2L's thread, as Mal puts a bunch of tweaks in here already and I wouldn't want to screw up the ROM, as it runs great as it is.