View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:05 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier1415 View Post
and im using the 6.5.3 rom 28014 it just did it again sometimes i do it and not charge it and when it gets to 50 or 40 percent my contacts disapper and crashes i love the rom its the best i used so far but it crashes alot on my phone and most of the time i can tell when its about to crash ahead of time. but i still love it and i still use it and im waiting for the update.any change of having tf3d 2.5 along with the rom? just asking
are you on new or old unlocker? do you flash from stock or another custom rom? are you hardresetting after flashing?