PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 12th)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Searching is an amazing thing. Here's the post in this thread from Mal, but in the future, you can search the individual thread for items http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=436
Yup, plus that cab is actually in the ROM already (but not installed):

\My Documents\MalROM

There is a ringer + vibrate .cab. Downside is it disables the Advanced options under Phone, hence why it's not installed in the ROM.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince View Post
I know most of us don't like the sms notification alert, but does anyone know how to turn that back on?
Go to Settings, System and run HD Tweak. You'll find the option there to change that in section 2.1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Yup, plus that cab is actually in the ROM already (but not installed):

\My Documents\MalROM

There is a ringer + vibrate .cab. Downside is it disables the Advanced options under Phone, hence why it's not installed in the ROM.
That's right, I forgot about that! That's why you da man!!!
Old 01-13-2010, 03:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickeye View Post
Which one is the one to download do you know sorry...
i think its time to read and search bro, read what your using(6.53,6.5) then search for what you want, then read what works on your build. i know your new but....
Old 01-13-2010, 03:46 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Mal, donation just sent your way conf #0GM93933VX4259812, sorry it's taken a bit... now remember, it's for beer... not the school loans...
Old 01-13-2010, 03:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

allengwinn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
I sleep...just odd hours, lol. Especially now that I'm training to be a polysomnographer.
I can't believe you got away with that
Old 01-13-2010, 03:54 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by allengwinn View Post
I can't believe you got away with that
I'm gonna go to him for my sleep study and he can tweak my phone while I'm sleeping and he's making big bucks for it!
Old 01-13-2010, 04:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

allengwinn is a n00b
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Jan 13th]

Mal, are you seeing stability increase with the later builds of WinMo 6.5 and 6.5.3? Is MS in problem-solving mode or feature enhancement mode, I guess is what I'm asking.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Cool Updates are up

Quote:
Mal, donation just sent your way conf #0GM93933VX4259812, sorry it's taken a bit... now remember, it's for beer... not the school loans...
Much obliged sir, for that, you are rewarded with a new ROM today
Quote:
I'm gonna go to him for my sleep study and he can tweak my phone while I'm sleeping and he's making big bucks for it!
And you just know I will be tweaking my phone around 3am, lol.

Okay everyone, new builds are up:

Code:
[+] Wm6.5 build 21889
[+] WM6.5.3 build 23518 (w/threaded Email)
[+] Increased RAM/ROM (~91MB/269MB)
[+] Manila color icons, Background4All, red notifications, etc.
[+] Fixed KB mapping issue
[+] Reduced graphics flicker
[+] VoiceCommand v1.6.21889/v1.6.23518
[-] ClearTemp
[-] Xtraxt Game
[-] HTC Rhodium Tool
[#] Downgraded HTC Album back to 3.0
I gotta say, the 6.5.3 build with Threaded Email (see my video of it in action) and the Sense 2.5 Email Tab (in Sense 2.1) is an awesome combo. So if you're an email junky, that's your build.

Hopefully that addresses all major issues. I haven't been able to totally test everything, just too much to do, but everything should be better. Remember to use XDA_UC for your own custom apps and changes, it's very useful.

Let me know if any problems, lord knows they always crop up, but hopefully all the downloads work, etc.

Last edited by Malatesta; 01-13-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:19 PM
VIP Member

Re: Updates are up

[QUOTE=Malatesta;1485375]Much obliged sir, for that, you are rewarded with a new ROM today

I gotta say, the 6.5.3 build with Threaded Email (see my video of it in action) and the Sense 2.5 Email Tab (in Sense 2.1) is an awesome combo. So if you're an email junky, that's your build.QUOTE]

Thank you kind sir, can't wait to get home and start flashing!! And the wife's working tonight, this is toooo freaking sweet!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development