PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 05:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Dec 24th) |MalROM| WM6.5.3 Manila 2.1/Titanium [Sprint]

Darren, thanks for the cab, but I think it was the same you posted before, same file size, name, etc. Still not the same as bubble breaker and you need to purchase it. I'll just keep looking, I just don't believe that since it came stock on the phone you can't find it anywhere! I've used other cabs I had but they must be for different resolutions, as you can see by the pic that I posted earlier.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Darren, thanks for the cab, but I think it was the same you posted before, same file size, name, etc. Still not the same as bubble breaker and you need to purchase it. I'll just keep looking, I just don't believe that since it came stock on the phone you can't find it anywhere! I've used other cabs I had but they must be for different resolutions, as you can see by the pic that I posted earlier.
ive been using it awhile, you only need to buy it if you want the other options.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

coolcoder2k is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ive been using it awhile, you only need to buy it if you want the other options.
I downloaded and installed Bubblets. It works, but it looks like an unpolished version of the bubble breaker that come with WM6.5. The graphics are pixelated and the response is laggy. If I could only find a cab for that I'd be really happy. I miss bubblebreaker
Old 12-28-2009, 08:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

jryan is a n00b

im having an issue that i dont think has been discussed yet. when my phone rings the caller id doesnt show up? the phone will ring, but it just stays there on the home screen and i dont know who is calling me? this just started today out of the blue? any help would be appreciated...
Old 12-28-2009, 08:19 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcoder2k View Post
I downloaded and installed Bubblets. It works, but it looks like an unpolished version of the bubble breaker that come with WM6.5. The graphics are pixelated and the response is laggy. If I could only find a cab for that I'd be really happy. I miss bubblebreaker
if i had it i would post it, you search, im tired of looking for that thing. lol i thought on this rom if we tap where start was(top left) it opened the programs page? mine isnt anymore. i think it was this rom.

heres another bubble breaker, this ones fast but weird looking. lol

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started
Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

In addition, Manila has been updated which may fix the weather animation issue.
Here is my current Change Log for MalROM v1.5 coming later this week for those interested. More may be added of course.
  • New - Sprint, Verizon, Telus carrier .cabs
  • New - WM6.5x Lock Screen graphics (Ahen)
  • New - Mapped Action Screen for Titanium use
  • New - Custom Themes (.tsk)
  • New - Email delete-warning off
  • New - Roam-Only option
  • New - RSS Hub w/kinetic scrolling (thanks Mighty Mike)
  • New - VoiceRecorder 2.0.1921
  • Removed - Extra SYS files
  • Fixed - AGPS settings
  • Fixed - Vibrate + Ring sticking after reset (Optional .cab)
  • Fixed - Typing lag in SMS/Outlook
  • Updated - Manila 2.1.1920.3317
  • Updated - Action Screen: BT Toggle/new graphics (rawdikrik?)
  • Updated - Default Theme (.tsk)
  • Updated - AudioBooster 2.5.1919
I would love to get a custom taskbar could we we get that
Old 12-28-2009, 08:47 PM
acs tester

found voice command cab till mal puts the new build out. back to bubble breaker turd hunt. lol

Old 12-28-2009, 08:50 PM
acs tester

Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose107 View Post
I would love to get a custom taskbar could we we get that
heres a modified tb that has new dll files so volume(htc) isnt broke. thanx mighty.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
found voice command cab till mal puts the new build out. back to bubble breaker turd hunt. lol
Shoot, VoiceCommand isn't in the latest build? Could have sworn it was in there....it was v1.6.28008
Old 12-28-2009, 09:10 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Shoot, VoiceCommand isn't in the latest build? Could have sworn it was in there....it was v1.6.28008
its there, not sure why someone wanted it, your good bro. my bad mal, he wanted voice recorder cab, my apologies for being a tool.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-28-2009 at 09:22 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development