PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 08:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbradthomas View Post
Just like that except correct page numbers. Could this be why they still show up. With what little info I found on this I was just happy it booted.
perhaps, correct the numbers so it goes from page 8 to 9 to 10, etc. Make it so there are no gaps in numbers. try that and see if it still shows up
Old 03-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
perhaps, correct the numbers so it goes from page 8 to 9 to 10, etc. Make it so there are no gaps in numbers. try that and see if it still shows up
Will try my next flash. Thanks
Old 03-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff

This is where I got 23544 from http://joojoobee666.ppckitchen.org/Kitchens/23544/

Raid if you have time to look at this. Seem like there is a lot of modules in this.
Memory map
Slot 0 0 modules
Slot 1 235 modules
Slot 60 4 modules
Slot 61 201 modules

It is fast, stable and best battery life I ever had. Been on phone about a day with no problems so far.
I'am still learnig, don't know much about modules vs files.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
This is where I got 23544 from http://joojoobee666.ppckitchen.org/Kitchens/23544/

Raid if you have time to look at this. Seem like there is a lot of modules in this.
Memory map
Slot 0 0 modules
Slot 1 235 modules
Slot 60 4 modules
Slot 61 201 modules

It is fast, stable and best battery life I ever had. Been on phone about a day with no problems so far.
I'am still learnig, don't know much about modules vs files.
just run it through recmodcommon, that will get the number of modules down.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
just run it through recmodcommon, that will get the number of modules down.
Guess I'm off to learn something new .
Old 03-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Guys, you have all been good to me, it was a pleasure cooking for all of you. I will let you in on a secret that I discovered. If you want to get an extra kick out of your manila, strip it of its about 1,000 files worth of other languages. Believe me, the ROM is a lot faster with 1,000 files less cluttering up the windows directory, manila is bloated enough as it is... This is one of the things that made my 2.5 as fast as it was. Back then I did it all manually, but nowadays I have a script I wrote that does it for me. It takes a long time to run, and you may need to modify the paths to your manila directory... but here it is, all you need to do is place this batch file in the root of the kitchen, check the paths to make sure they are going to the right places and let it rip.

since it does delete a ton of files I do recommend backing up your manila_files directory in case the paths are incorrect, etc. Let me know if I can help.
Sweet. Thanks again as always raid =D

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 03-11-2010, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I'm trying to cook 2.5.2012 w/the Captain Throwback's CFC'ed original WVGA files instead of the non-CFC files I have been using. There's no manila when my ROM is done cooking though. If I go to settings, today, items, I have no Sense option. Is there something that needs to be done to the CFC files to make them work? I did remove all the _skip files.

Edit: It seems one of my regedits was causing the problem.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-11-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Trying out 23545 now. Pretty fast so far. Hopefully I won't have any issues with the sleep of death.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I fixed the page order in 26948339 with the order I wanted. Of course can't move Home or Settings. I don't think. Then edited Baseline\11_Registry\RZ_ManilaTabs to same order as in 26948339, plus enabled tabs. When Sense launched tabs were enabled and in order I wanted. =D>

Have also been playing with removing stuff from SYS. I only use manila so I figured some stuff could go. I have removed all of the bronze, chome and widget folders so far. Seen no ill effects. Been doing couple at time so if it does break I know which ones did it. Next flash will be themes.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Been doing couple at time so if it does break I know which ones did it.
Smart move. It took me a while to figure that one out! Much frustration! Patience is a virtue as they say. Speaking of themes, here's what mine looks like these days

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development