PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Raid you just had a nice looking start menu, Sense 2.5.2012 trashes it.

I tried the opera 10 EXT and it wouldn't cook in. Yes I cab to oem to ext.

Thanks Guys

edit; Just noticed that opera 10 is in Tmartins kitchen, will try them.
edit2 Sharkie sound for YouTube is working with 28205 also.

Last edited by Jbradthomas; 03-04-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbradthomas View Post
Raid you just had a nice looking start menu, Sense 2.5.2012 trashes it.

I tried the opera 10 EXT and it wouldn't cook in. Yes I cab to oem to ext.

Thanks Guys

edit; Just noticed that opera 10 is in Tmartins kitchen, will try them.
edit2 Sharkie sound for YouTube is working with 28205 also.
you could try manually exporting the reg from the cab and taking the files from it, then making an app.dat manually based on the file installation paths in the cab..
Old 03-05-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

In case you guys hadn't heard, check out CookieMonster HomeScreen mod v1.6 was released yesterday and looks awesome for VGA! You'll also need CHTEditor v1.6. There's a link to that post in the first post of the CookieMonster thread...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

One of the benefits is more quick links. I have mine running 48 quicklinks! 16 per page and swype over for two more pages of quick links. So far, it's running smoothly on my ROM.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:38 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
In case you guys hadn't heard, check out CookieMonster HomeScreen mod v1.6 was released yesterday and looks awesome for VGA! You'll also need CHTEditor v1.6. There's a link to that post in the first post of the CookieMonster thread...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

One of the benefits is more quick links. I have mine running 48 quicklinks! 16 per page and swype over for two more pages of quick links. So far, it's running smoothly on my ROM.

FORTY-EIGHT quicklinks! jeez. haha
there is no way I could fill 48, I have a hard time filling 9 even! have to end up stretching and using mp3 trimmer or something there.. which I do not ever use enough to warrant having a link on my home screen
Old 03-05-2010, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Yeah, I don't have enough programs to fill 48 quick links either, but 16 on the first is page better than the 9 standard. Using CHTEditor, however, you can change the no. of quicklinks per page, the no. of quicklink pages and customize a whole lot of homescreen stuff.

Oh, you can also change the operator name with CHTEditor, which means my inability to cook in Personalizer has become a non-issue!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-05-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:01 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Sweet!
Old 03-05-2010, 03:35 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

hey guys, for those of you sense cookers, I foun out from Mike how ot disable its shortcuts....

add this to the manila start menu reg in tweaks:

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"IsShortcutEnable"=dword:0
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Wow, just wow. I use...0 of the quicklinks with my Sense 2.5. Too used to everything being in my start menu =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
hey guys, for those of you sense cookers, I foun out from Mike how ot disable its shortcuts....
Sweet thanks, will implement that!

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand

Last edited by Lat; 03-05-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post

add this to the manila start menu reg in tweaks:

Code:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"IsShortcutEnable"=dword:0
I found this samething over at Mobile Underground last night. Tried but it didn't work.

Raidzero, I have very low ear speaker volume in phone calls since I upgraded to 28205. I see you have RZ Audio CSV in EXT\System. Is there anything to do to improve this. I know its an old story but it seems lower than with 23518 or stock was.

Last edited by Jbradthomas; 03-05-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:41 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbradthomas View Post
I found this samething over at Mobile Underground last night. Tried but it didn't work.

Raidzero, I have very low ear speaker volume in phone calls since I upgraded to 28205. I see you have RZ Audio CSV in EXT\System. Is there anything to do to improve this. I know its an old story but it seems lower than with 23518 or stock was.
Make sure that the reg is being applied after the manila packages do (move it to a folder that comes after manila). My audio CSV is actually to increase earpiece volume. but you can remove it if you want to test..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development