PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 08:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [11-24][KITCHEN][ROM]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Trying to stablish in calendar new appoinment with 23509 but the same happen wtith 23509
Indeed. I will check into that, I set my appointments in outlook on a PC so I never saw that before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
tryinng to cook and its telling me the wince .nls not present in the oem aborting using 3.3 kitchen
make sure WinCENLS_WWE is present in OEM and it contains a DSM and wince.nls files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachofalltrades View Post
Does anyone know how to fix the bottom toolbar in Total Commander? NRG had the same problem a couple builds back, but it looks good now.

Yes I seqrched, but there are way too many irrelevant results when searching for anything related to "Total Commander".
what's wrong with it? the fact that it doesnt show the windows toolbar? you can click file exit and exit from it...
Old 11-25-2009, 08:56 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Background for all pages (BG4ALL)

thanks jdm! Will try them out. I like the 12 links instead of 16 also I am also going to try bg4all gracias
Old 11-25-2009, 09:03 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
I'm running the 28004 build and everything looks good but why is there no Opera 10 and there is 2 battery in system? Gonna test it out but it looks good.
the two power icons glitch is one that is eluding me, I have tried and tried to remove, but manil ajust always adds a second icon, cook a titanium and its fine.. opera ten did not serve me well in my initial tests but I now think that was something else. I will try it more and let everyone know.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

zachofalltrades is a n00b

re: Total Commander toolbar
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
what's wrong with it? the fact that it doesnt show the windows toolbar? you can click file exit and exit from it...
I know TC covers the windows bottom toolbar - but TC should display two additional icons in its custom bottom toolbar. Also, when it pops up a second bottom toolbar, it not displaying properly.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
the two power icons glitch is one that is eluding me, I have tried and tried to remove, but manil ajust always adds a second icon, cook a titanium and its fine.. opera ten did not serve me well in my initial tests but I now think that was something else. I will try it more and let everyone know.
Thanks, for the response. 1 more thing is that with your version of finger keyboard i can't hit a arrow and it take me just to the numbers part, i have to hold it down. I would like to be able to hit something and be taken to the numbers b/c when your typing in a password and u have to hold down a button to get a number it can be tricky.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:39 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

bifftobey is just getting started

I was able to flash both 23506/2.5 and 28002/2.5 with out any problems but the last two roms will lock up on the boot screen, has something changed or am I doing something wrong?
Old 11-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifftobey View Post
I was able to flash both 23506/2.5 and 28002/2.5 with out any problems but the last two roms will lock up on the boot screen, has something changed or am I doing something wrong?
Didn't have this problem but you should do the flash dance first b4 you flash to a custom rom.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:56 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

bifftobey is just getting started

Quote:
Didn't have this problem but you should do the flash dance first b4 you flash to a custom rom.
I have but it doesn't help.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:00 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifftobey View Post
VZW users will need to use the VZW OEMDRIVERS in the kitchen, the rom will most likely not boot on VZW tp, since it is different
Old 11-25-2009, 10:04 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachofalltrades View Post
re: Total Commander toolbar

I know TC covers the windows bottom toolbar - but TC should display two additional icons in its custom bottom toolbar. Also, when it pops up a second bottom toolbar, it not displaying properly.
hmm, ok. will check into it.
Quote:
Thanks, for the response. 1 more thing is that with your version of finger keyboard i can't hit a arrow and it take me just to the numbers part, i have to hold it down. I would like to be able to hit something and be taken to the numbers b/c when your typing in a password and u have to hold down a button to get a number it can be tricky.
I did not know fingerkeyboard had a numbers-only.. I just hold down the number as you say, when you feel it vibrate you know it's good.. kind of a pain with all numerics, so for that I use the hard keyboard. Feel free to download the kitchen from last night and replace my fingerkeyboard with whatever version you want. Do you know off hand what version of FK has this functionality? I would like it too...

edit: fixed TC by using an old smartphone version (go figure)

Last edited by raidzero; 11-25-2009 at 10:14 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development