PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-24][KITCHEN][ROM]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

mmmm... Maybe it's time for a flash dance then. It's been a while...
Old 11-27-2009, 01:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

BUILD 1921 *
Update The Download Page - VGA Package 2009-11-27
Old 11-27-2009, 01:14 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

What's new tonigth in the kitchen?
Old 11-27-2009, 01:19 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Are you guys not having the home button problem? How can I include TaskFacade w/out it messing w/the home button? Where in the kitchen is the remapping taking place? I use Raphkeyboard Configurator to close all my programs and that works fine for me. I have the action button set to close active window. I don't use the action button ever has an "enter" button.

RZ is the sunny zip I posted the same as the one you use? Someone posted it from XDA in the NRG ROM thread. Do you or anyone happen to know which is better, if there is a difference?
I am. TaskFacade also started every time the phone started, forcing me to tap the Start app to have the phone continue booting - removed from kitchen.

Also, the default text sound doesn't work - and what ever was wrong with HTC's Alert - Glass1? I set it back and all is well.

Another also, the sunny weather animation still makes the phone slow to a crawl, but the others are fast.

That's my bug report for the night.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ADR6300
Carrier: Big Red

vernox701 is keeping up the good workvernox701 is keeping up the good work

Has anyone successfully gotten the nightly kitchen to boot for verizon touch pro. I can create a rom using the baseline kitchen but no go for 11/26 kitchen. I have used both RZ-vzw carrier folder, dcd carrier cab and used one from the calk kitchen. the rz-vzw carrier folder errors out but the other two build they just won't boot up any help appreciated
Old 11-27-2009, 05:26 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Awesome stuff my friend.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

kpbuton is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to kpbuton

Is there a reason that I get different times for when I receive SMS messages? The receipts are probably UTC but mine are when I send them. Any ideas?
Old 11-27-2009, 08:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Here we go, I was not doing any phone stuff yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_omega View Post
I've been cooking rom of my personal favors with the nighty kitchen these days. The 11-26 pack has improved a lot in sense manila. Thanks for the great work!

Would you please help me with some customizations:

1 How to change the HOME RSK to another program like 'taskfacade' or 'lock'?
2 I cooked in the opera mobile 10 beta from a converted cab, But IE comes up to be the default browser in manila tab, how can it be change to opera? (NO other versions of opera was cooked in)
3 Seems like 7_manila_tweaks\RZ_Manila_Wallpaper is NOT working?
4 Will a panoramic background be available for sense 2.5? I think that's better than a B4A.

Cheers!
I am sure someone will make a panoramic mod. I might even look into it myself..
to map softkeys I think advanced config can do that
I have a wrokign opera 10 in my kitchen, in unused
wallpaper does not set in kitchen. Dont know why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
About Opera I cooked like this: Removed Opera from 4_rz_apps then found Opera 10 in EXT\Baseline\unused and I dragged in 6_end but probably it'll work in 4_rz_apps
indeed.
Quote:
cool thanks!
Quote:
MMS warning WLMLauncher.exe not signed
Windows Live is not included. Install the cab from the OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernox701 View Post
In Calk's latest kitchen verizon carrier is borked you can either use generic or take the one from the Diamond folder and copy Verizon Carrier from Ext\Diamond|Common\Packages and paste into Ext|Touch Pro\Common|Packages make sure you save and paste the operator_config.text file from the Touch Pro Package which is located in the files folder otherwise you'll get an error after you boot up.
very good, actually you do not need to worry about config_operator.txt, my kitchen uses baseline.txt in 6_end\rz_baseline
Quote:
Apparently TaskFacade or the remapping of it to the long press back button disables the home button. I've removed TaskFacade from the kitchen and now my home button works again. Personally, I have no need for TaskFacade and I hate having to go back screen by screen to get to the home page.
My phone nor my wifes phone (both running 23509) do not have this issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSFAN View Post
Glad to see more and more people are employing this idea. It took me a while to come up with it and get it working properly but I believe that this is finally a solution to the task manager problems
indeed it could be, thanks nfs!
Quote:
Are you guys not having the home button problem? How can I include TaskFacade w/out it messing w/the home button? Where in the kitchen is the remapping taking place? I use Raphkeyboard Configurator to close all my programs and that works fine for me. I have the action button set to close active window. I don't use the action button ever has an "enter" button.

RZ is the sunny zip I posted the same as the one you use? Someone posted it from XDA in the NRG ROM thread. Do you or anyone happen to know which is better, if there is a difference?
the remapping is done in the app.reg of raphkbdconfig. you can also do it easily in settings, system, keyboard config. the sunny fix is the one posted by amarullz with the port.
Quote:
What's new tonigth in the kitchen?
nothing at all, was not even on my PC yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I am. TaskFacade also started every time the phone started, forcing me to tap the Start app to have the phone continue booting - removed from kitchen.

Also, the default text sound doesn't work - and what ever was wrong with HTC's Alert - Glass1? I set it back and all is well.

Another also, the sunny weather animation still makes the phone slow to a crawl, but the others are fast.

That's my bug report for the night.
hmm, sunny animation should be fixed, maybe one of my other manila mods is conflcting.. I did not set the text notification sound, that must have been done in the htc_messaging app. Taskfacade does start on startup but I am not sure why it does. I think it would work fine without it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernox701 View Post
Has anyone successfully gotten the nightly kitchen to boot for verizon touch pro. I can create a rom using the baseline kitchen but no go for 11/26 kitchen. I have used both RZ-vzw carrier folder, dcd carrier cab and used one from the calk kitchen. the rz-vzw carrier folder errors out but the other two build they just won't boot up any help appreciated
both of the vzw carriers I attempted to make suck, and I did not have time to fix them. Here is what you can do, use OEMDRIVERS from my 11-20 kitchen and use the carrier package from calkulins v4.1 kitchen and it should be fine.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: CT

eye_omega is a n00b

anybody come across this: Tap a txt sms - gone white - back, do not get into message thread. (with 11-27 kitchen, without message client cooked in)
another thing is with the message client, recipient not be pick up from contact.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_omega View Post
anybody come across this: Tap a txt sms - gone white - back, do not get into message thread. (with 11-27 kitchen, without message client cooked in)
another thing is with the message client, recipient not be pick up from contact.
apparently there have been lots of messaging fixes, I am cooking them in now, will be in tonight's kitchen. I might go with yozgatg's version too as his is the one I have been waiting for.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development