PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 06:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
were you wearing mesh underwear causing your phone to lose signal?
I just made the mistake of visualizing that, and damn near wanted to vomit. lol
Old 09-10-2009, 07:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Samip is a n00b

lol, nope. 55% cotton, 45% polyester.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:14 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samip View Post
lol, nope. 55% cotton, 45% polyester.
i can picture you twisting around to read the tag as you're posting that ... haha
Old 09-10-2009, 07:16 PM
N00b

Samip is a n00b

lol, you got me. but speaking of losing signal, I was in a school that's made of lead.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:20 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samip View Post
lol, you got me. but speaking of losing signal, I was in a school that's made of lead.
your signal makes a huge difference on battery life. the better signal you have, the less the radio has to work to find a signal and vice versa....
some radios are more agressive about finding a signal which can be a double edged sword... on one hand, you will generally get a better signal but on the other hand, the battery life will be substantially worse (i think the latest verizon is an example of this type of radio)
i've had pretty decent battery life wtih sprint 1.12.34f (but that may also have to do with my location)
Old 09-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Telus

solocompute is a n00b

I apoligize for the newbie question, I have been having lots of issues with various roms, battery life and lock ups so i havent properly been able to cross check this.

Do the radio's have anything to do with Bluetooth performance ? my gut says no but I would like to eliminate every option.

To go on (feel free to ignore) installed MR 65, device reboots runs setup looses all data, downgraded back to MR4 and phone runs very hot battery dies in 1 hour, reflashed, and flashed radio, and now the phone and battery run perfectly but bluetooth wont connect to my stereo no matter what (never had an issue before and my berry connects)
Old 09-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Cricket

SLeiber32 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to SLeiber32

Used both of the posted Verizon radios in the Pittsburgh area this past week and am experiencing much better signals with the earlier 1.03.03v R radio than the newer one. Going to see how this one holds up in school for a couple more days then try another if needed.

1.03.03 was hovering around -70 to -80dmb in most areas and I got internet in areas I didn't with Cricket. 1.03.09 was almost identical service to the original Cricket radio.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PPCGeeks4ME is keeping up the good workPPCGeeks4ME is keeping up the good work

Hey guys...so I'm loving the newest Sprint radio now. But it breaks my GPS. Does anyone know how to get the GPS working with the latest Sprint radio?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Lurker

nibster is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCGeeks4ME View Post
Hey guys...so I'm loving the newest Sprint radio now. But it breaks my GPS. Does anyone know how to get the GPS working with the latest Sprint radio?

Hi, first post. Just wanna say thanks to all these programs and posts. I donated 5 bucks to mighty and was about to donate 5 to the radio too! buuuuuuuut I'm having the same problem! I'm running the same ROM, and have the same phone, and I can't aquire a GPS signal anymore. *cries*
Old 09-11-2009, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCGeeks4ME View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibster View Post
Hi, first post. Just wanna say thanks to all these programs and posts. I donated 5 bucks to mighty and was about to donate 5 to the radio too! buuuuuuuut I'm having the same problem! I'm running the same ROM, and have the same phone, and I can't aquire a GPS signal anymore. *cries*
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=99
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development