View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 07:20 PM
strra
the World Watcher
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samip View Post
lol, you got me. but speaking of losing signal, I was in a school that's made of lead.
your signal makes a huge difference on battery life. the better signal you have, the less the radio has to work to find a signal and vice versa....
some radios are more agressive about finding a signal which can be a double edged sword... on one hand, you will generally get a better signal but on the other hand, the battery life will be substantially worse (i think the latest verizon is an example of this type of radio)
i've had pretty decent battery life wtih sprint 1.12.34f (but that may also have to do with my location)