PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dkd711 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [JUL 12] *11 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

I running the Verizon 103.09 radio and can't connect on EVDO anymore. I'm in SOcal. Was using sprint 1.11 radio til yesterday... Maybe I should flash back.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
is there a problem with the uscellular radio link or is it just something with being a new member? I can download every other radio in this list except the uscellular one. I get an error message about editing someones post or my account not being active.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
Is there another link i can find that us cellular radio at since i can't download it ifrom here? i'd like to try default again.
Here's a link to download the USCC radio, since the link is broken in post 1. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1239089642
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkd711 View Post
I running the Verizon 103.09 radio and can't connect on EVDO anymore. I'm in SOcal. Was using sprint 1.11 radio til yesterday... Maybe I should flash back.
Obviously that shouldn't be occurring. I've read some threads that talk about that problem even for people with stock radios who have never flashed, and maybe a solution is there somewhere - sorry I don't have any links handy but good luck.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gmdphd is becoming a great contributor

Help. I have the Sprint Touch Pro with the stock ROM. I have never attempted to flash this phone. (I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 3). Today, I downloaded Touch Pro CDMA Radio 1.03.09V and ran the file (.exe) to flash the radio on my TP to the Verizon radio. Everytime I try flashing the phone to the Verizon radio, I get an error (error 262) and the progress bar gets stuck at 0%. The RUU then instructs me to remove the battery and reinstall after 3 seconds (essentially a soft reset). Someone please help me to flash the radio on my TP to the Verizon radio.

Thank you.

Last edited by gmdphd; 07-16-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

rblinn09 is a n00b

Which one would be best for Indiana? Which one would be better than sprint? (if not all of them already)
Old 07-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroshot View Post
Is the card you are using a SDHC card, if so it will not work to flash your phone you can only use regular SD cards (usually under 2 gig)
It's only a one gigger.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 07-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdphd View Post
Help. I have the Sprint Touch Pro with the stock ROM. I have never attempted to flash this phone. (I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 3). Today, I downloaded Touch Pro CDMA Radio 1.03.09V and ran the file (.exe) to flash the radio on my TP to the Verizon radio. Everytime I try flashing the phone to the Verizon radio, I get an error and the progress bar gets stuck at 0%. The RUU then instructs me to remove the battery and reinstall after 3 seconds (essentially a soft reset). Someone please help me to flash the radio on my TP to the Verizon radio.

Thank you.
It sounds like you still need to unlock your phone, which is required even if you are only flashing a radio. Check here for basic instructions, or here for how to unlock from an SD card. I used the SD method on my Sprint Touch Pro and it went smoothly, and I continue to use the SD for flashing ROMs. Good Luck!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroshot View Post
Is the card you are using a SDHC card, if so it will not work to flash your phone you can only use regular SD cards (usually under 2 gig)
Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
this is not true. i have a 16gb sdhc card and i flash from it exclusively
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwally View Post
I have only ever flashed from my 8 GB SDHC card and haven't had any problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
Same here. People may not be putting the RAPHIMG.nbh file in the root of their card correctly, formatting to FAT32, or naming the file correctly. In WinMo it should only be displayed as "RAPHIMG" no quotes, no file extension.
I remember reading something about this awhile back and i ended up having to flash a radio with my sdcard because i forgot about it cant be sdhc and it flashed perfect i have a 4 gig sdhc class2 memory card. i flashed it like RAPHIMG.nbh all caps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Anybody from Saint Louis have a current opinion on radios? If anyone replies, where exactly ya from? North County Here.
Wow,,,I was just getting ready to post this exact question !!! So ditto...lol
Old 07-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
Wow,,,I was just getting ready to post this exact question !!! So ditto...lol
Well I do know that of the radios from the old thread, I had the best overall luck with the telus. But this thread as so many more to choose from.

If I ever get this Flashing from the SD card thing figured out, I can do better testing. And yup the phone is unlocked (on mighty/silence) and everything seems perfect...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development