PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

t0mmyr 07-07-2009 04:18 AM

Re: Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV MultiMedia Super ROM YouTube SkyFire

so which mirror has that build in it? is there a 23003 tf3d2? i want that

t0mmyr 07-07-2009 04:44 AM

Re: Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV MultiMedia Super ROM YouTube SkyFire

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 998714)

MIRROR: Tech1 Manila Raphael MultiMedia Super1 ROM 6.5 Upgraded 7/9/09 http://www.usaupload.net/d/89tfcs2tzc9

i installed this one and the system about says its 21501??

Technology1 07-07-2009 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t0mmyr (Post 1019215)
so which mirror has that build in it? is there a 23003 tf3d2? i want that

It's all there, that one, the {23003} has little glitch on the start up {Just TAP QUIT} and you are in.....!{LOL}:headbang:

t0mmyr 07-07-2009 05:06 AM

ya i got 2 errors on first and 2nd startup, also the twitter widget is broken on the titanium home screen

do u think u can cook in a good version of opera and ezinput 2.x next time, the stock sip really sucks in windows

Technology1 07-07-2009 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t0mmyr (Post 1019233)
ya i got 2 errors on first and 2nd startup, also the twitter widget is broken on the titanium home screen

do u think u can cook in a good version of opera and ezinput 2.x next time, the stock sip really sucks in windows

I just told you that man...!{LOL}:drunken: Those little things will be fixed, no big deal... Thing is...! The ROM is very stable and very fast, that's what counts the most to me and most pepole. Now with the SIP , I was thinking about Merdin's black keyboard......:mrgreen:

CozBoogie 07-07-2009 11:18 AM

ALL:
I've archived about 350 off topic posts from this thread. This archiving process does not change your post count or thanks.

From this point forward EVERYONE needs to stay on topic please. Future off topic posts will be deleted.

Thanks for your understanding and be sure to follow the Tour de France.

late,
Coz

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 11:39 AM

I tried flashing Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM7 6.5 TF3D2D which I believe is the latest. I'm getting a plugininstaller error Abort file not found \storagecard\cabs\Sprint Carrier 2009009. Can you provide me with the carrier cab file or advise on error.

Thanks in advance Tech

Edit: Actually I got a whole bunch of missing file errors. I'll try to hard reset and see if that's the issue.

a_c_s 07-07-2009 11:41 AM

Can anybody tell me where to find Clear Storage icon in this ROM? It does not appear in settings... I installed the Tech 1 Clear Storage cab manually and don't see that anywhere either... how would one clear memory in this CAB were they so inclined? Thx

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 11:47 AM

I found it in Settings/Sytem

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 1019609)
Can anybody tell me where to find Clear Storage icon in this ROM? It does not appear in settings... I installed the Tech 1 Clear Storage cab manually and don't see that anywhere either... how would one clear memory in this CAB were they so inclined? Thx

a_c_s 07-07-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1019619)
I found it in Settings/Sytem

Thanks for the suggestion, but that's the first place I looked... in every other ROM I've ever used, it's right in the top row on the settings/system screen... in this upgraded Super Multimedia ROM, it is missing entirely... any other ideas? And what is the Clear Storage cab located in the first post for? Thx