PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

gorelow 07-02-2009 01:59 AM

Re: UpGraded MultiMedia ROM LiveMedia LiveMediaGPS YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

i feel like im interrupting a private conversation but can i just say this rom rocks. just a few things that i dont know if i can get. is there a pic mail cab i dont see on here? and is there anyway to add stock to the touchflo. most roms have had the stock. just wondering if its possible to get a cab to add items like that to it. and one last thing is the main window background. even if i change wallpaper the black box behind the clock still stays so it hides the pic. any way to get a clear window. ok im done. thanks

Technology1 07-02-2009 02:28 AM

Re: UpGraded MultiMedia ROM LiveMedia LiveMediaGPS YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdmvirt (Post 1009915)
Ok when you put phone on standby and return it goes to spb menu I have spb Mobile Shell which includes that, now how do I update your SPB Menu to the Most Recent (Which I have)

Try that as an Experiment to see if it works, if it does work, then install the new files on your phone and put the new SPb menu on your phone overwriting the old files.. The new correct ROM is in post #1 now.....:drunken:

jnuts5423 07-03-2009 05:10 PM

Re: Ultimate LIVE MultiMedia ROM FACEBOOK UPLOADER YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

Ok, Ive ran this thing into the ground. I have to say, Im impressed. Im no chef or nothin, but I consider myself a pretty good tester. This thing is smooth. I had mighty 5(which is sweet too) set up the exact same way, And I have 5% more available program memory. I have the detatcher, the phat phinger weather, and titanium., all runnin. A couple hiccups I found.

1)I installed tsowens taskbar and, the hard key volume option went away. I installed the dual volume system, and it erased the speaker icon back to stock. NeverHad this problem before. Minor, i know.

2)Pandora doesnt work. I had it working on mighty 5. Still minor!

3)Personally, i dont like how the file explorer scrolls. it wont stop, and when i try and stop it, i go into a file, and half the time i try installing something. I changed the view to be icon view, but still. Is there a way to stop the scrolling?

4) the facebook app doesnt work.

And on another note, I dont see the great fun in livemedia gps. There is nothing ever good streaming. Some boat in the ocean, and a david beckham slideshow. Can somebody direct me to the fun in this, cause I prefer qik.com and skyfire. It works much better.
And finally, I dont know if its the radio im on,(i was on telus, Switched to try the new verizon one), but my internet is slow. Signal is weak. It was like that on migthy 5, but i thought it was that rom. But its still slow. I can remember toppin 1100 kb/s before. Im gettin 400 at best now with tcp tune. Is there a better program to boost evdo speeds, or should I try a different radio? If radio, which one?

Thanks. All in all, im keepin this one. I just wish pandora would work.

Technology1 07-03-2009 05:27 PM

Re: Ultimate LIVE MultiMedia ROM FACEBOOK UPLOADER YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuts5423 (Post 1012881)
Ok, Ive ran this thing into the ground. I have to say, Im impressed. Im no chef or nothin, but I consider myself a pretty good tester. This thing is smooth. I had mighty 5(which is sweet too) set up the exact same way, And I have 5% more available program memory. I have the detatcher, the phat phinger weather, and titanium., all runnin. A couple hiccups I found.

1)I installed tsowens taskbar and, the hard key volume option went away. I installed the dual volume system, and it erased the speaker icon. NeverHad this problem before. Minor, i know.

2)Pandora doesnt work. I had it working on mighty 5. Still minor!

3)Personally, i dont like how the file explorer scrolls. it wont stop, and when i try and stop it, i go into a file, and half the time i try installing something. I changed the view to be icon view, but still.

4) the facebook app doesnt work.

And on another note, I dont see the great fun in livemedia gps. There is nothing ever good streaming. Some boat in the ocean, and a david beckham slideshow. Can somebody direct me to the fun in this, cause I prefer qik.com and skyfire. It works much better.
And finally, I dont know if its the radio im on,(i was on telus, Switched to try the new verizon one), but my internet is slow. Signal is weak. It was like that on migthy 5, but i thought it was that rom. But its still slow. I can remember toppin 1100 kb/s before. Im gettin 400 at best now with tcp tune. Is there a better program to boost evdo speeds, or should I try a different radio? If radio, which one?

Thanks. All in all, im keepin this one. I just wish pandora would work.

Thanks JNUTS for a superior review, you might need to change radio.. Here is the pandora vega version below you want that will work.... I will install Qik.com in my next build... Igot the fix for the facebook already

jnuts5423 07-03-2009 05:46 PM

Re: Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus With A ALL New YouTube Player, BUIL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1004152)
Both ROMS will be updated shortly within the next hour or less.. The FM radio has been taken out of the ROM... I recommend using the GSPlayer located in post #3.... The GSPlayer has a highly superior sound system for FM radio, just install your favorite FM radio station's URL and you are good to go... You can get your favorite FM radio staion URL by going to http://thestreamcenter.com or by doing a Google search....:drunken:

Another thing is this GSPlayer. Ive found my city's hottest radio station. I type that in the url spot in gsplayer and I get nothing. It says buffering for a split second. I get nothing though. Ive tried 3 different urls. Is there a trick to gettin this to work?

Technology1 07-03-2009 08:06 PM

Re: Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus With A ALL New YouTube Player, BUIL

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuts5423 (Post 1012943)
Another thing is this GSPlayer. Ive found my city's hottest radio station. I type that in the url spot in gsplayer and I get nothing. It says buffering for a split second. I get nothing though. Ive tried 3 different urls. Is there a trick to gettin this to work?

Go the http://www.thestreamcenter.com and look up your State, find your radio station... When find your radio station, tap on it, a file will appear.... Save the file to your storage card and corpy it also to My Documents....

Open the GSPlayer, tap on the {Triangle Icon} in the lower left hand corner above Play/Stop.... This will open My Documents, you will see your radio name, just tap on it, this open up the GPSplayer playing your radio station....:mrgreen:

pesok 07-03-2009 08:12 PM

really want to try it but i am shell3 dudre, any chance you going to cook the latest version of shell3 into your 6.5 rom(by the way 2300x build seems solid, faster than 218xx ones)? Just leave it in shareware mode this way you will not break any rules(just dont register it while cooking it in it gives you "trial" period to play with)

Technology1 07-04-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pesok (Post 1013142)
really want to try it but i am shell3 dudre, any chance you going to cook the latest version of shell3 into your 6.5 rom(by the way 2300x build seems solid, faster than 218xx ones)? Just leave it in shareware mode this way you will not break any rules(just dont register it while cooking it in it gives you "trial" period to play with)

I'm testing the 23001 build from Calkulin's kitchen, it looks very good... As far as the mobile shell3, that's on the drawing board too.. The Sprint Multimedia Super ROM 6.1, I will not be able to finish it today, maybe tomorrow...:drunken:

Technology1 07-04-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorelow (Post 1014076)
ok and on a more productive note....if anyones has flashed MERDINH rom the best thnig about it is the blue color. that would be great to have on here. sorry to post something actually relivent to this rom instead of unproductive babble.

If you get the blue theme, I can add it into the ROm...:drunken:

gorelow 07-04-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1014080)
I always like the blue themes...!:headbang:

its on the first page of his rom but i tried to use his cab on your rom and it didnt work