PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

awitt 07-21-2009 05:06 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

ok here is a bug I use tf3d when you go into the call history to clear the calls the phone locks up and does not allow you to clear the calls

Technology1 07-21-2009 05:13 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Quote:

Originally Posted by awitt (Post 1050220)
ok here is a bug I use tf3d when you go into the call history to clear the calls the phone locks up and does not allow you to clear the calls

Very good, I will looking into this also with the new coming ROM updated, thanks guy, I still have not left the office yet...{lol}

Technology1 07-21-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuts5423 (Post 1050206)
Right. The x Button is there if im in a window, but not on the touchflo screen so I can see running programs. Thanks tech your the man. Next is the Warrior rom text, and I wouldnt have a single gripe. Well maybe one or two more. LOL. No for real, good rom over all.

OK, I feel you, I'll get on it tonight, got to make a run now, later guys...:mrgreen:

rogerp 07-21-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 1050003)
I personally don't use wifi much so the difference between N and G is moot to me...others might feel differently...that said, what's the point in getting into a major pissing match over this? Most of the people in this thread who do like this ROM probably don't like being called "poor suckers" either. I am Ivy League educated, work on Wall St and have covered the tech industry for 15 years...I am perfectly capable of deciding whether or not I like this ROM, and I personally do...we all know this chef is self-promotional so why don't we figure out a way to give constructive criticism that does not belittle or incite old problems...

i mentioned this sort of thing before the ban just take tech for tech thats it he means no harm just got a lot of passion

Tilde88 07-21-2009 05:20 PM

Seems that no matter where i ask no one can answer... Why can't we get the upgraded Diamond Radio (Telus 1.07.01) dumped from its ROM? Also the Bell radios? Can anyone answer?

Technology1 07-21-2009 05:37 PM

THIS IS ALL I'M SAYING RIGHT HERE AND I'M THROUGH WITH THE SUBJECT....

As far as industry standard goes, WLAN standard “b” supports speeds up to 11 Mbps while WLAN standard “g” supports speeds up to 54 Mbps.

That being said, you can improve your WLAN speeds on your Windows Mobile Professional device by enabling the “g mode” of your device’s WLAN card (disabled by default on most devices). While playing with SKTools, I discovered a registry change that you can undertake to achieve this. Download the cab and install it to device, the soft reset. It will change the value of dot11SupportedRateMaskG from the default 4 (1 in some cases) to 8 inside HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMM\TNETWLN1\PARMS.
Note: Some devices don't have that structure in the registry. If it's your case, our cab will create it automatically.

For comparison, we have benchmarked internet speed on a Touch HD, using the mobile speed test from DSLReports; needless to say, after enabling the “g mode”, internet speed boosted up to more than 3 times before, from 540 kbit/sec and 15.261 sec to 1731 kbit/sec and 4.917 sec.
Note: you need to connect to an 802.11g enabled access point in order to achieve these results. Connecting to a 802.11b will not benefit from any speed increase as "g mode" needs to be supported on both ends.

atrainpowerhouse 07-21-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrainpowerhouse (Post 1048431)
tech, i was able to play the games on juicy and nfs roms but not this one. so i know my phone is fine. its the rom.

ne idea on this? if i cant even play the games i bought this is not the rom for me. to me multimedia = games and i cant play the games i want to play

tx_jaycee 07-21-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilde88 (Post 1050255)
Seems that no matter where i ask no one can answer... Why can't we get the upgraded Diamond Radio (Telus 1.07.01) dumped from its ROM? Also the Bell radios? Can anyone answer?

Why don't you take this to the appropriate thread. Ask over here at the Radio Thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

tx_jaycee 07-21-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrainpowerhouse (Post 1050363)
ne idea on this? if i cant even play the games i bought this is not the rom for me. to me multimedia = games and i cant play the games i want to play

Why don't you try a google search.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73542

atrainpowerhouse 07-21-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1050395)
Why don't you try a google search.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73542

i just tryed that and it didnt work. i didnt need to use that on juicys rom so it must be something with the rom. i guess ill go back to juicy until this is fixed