PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

Technology1 07-21-2009 03:17 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

I just got a new router and it has "N" mode for my laptop, I'm thinking "N", what I meant was it changes from the "B" mode to the "G" mode, which is much , much faster than the "B" mode, that's what I meant..... OK!, Yeah....:headbang:

obernow 07-21-2009 03:21 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1049857)
I just got a new router and it has "N" mode for my laptop, I'm thinking "N", what I meant was it changes from the "B" mode to the "G" mode, which is much , much faster than the "B" mode, that's what I meant..... OK!, Yeah....:headbang:

Our phones already supported G mode.
http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch...ification.html

Technology1 07-21-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obernow (Post 1049871)
Our phones already supported G mode.
http://www.htc.com/www/product/touch...ification.html

You are correct and set by HTC to work in the "B" mode when you buy it from sprint.. In my new latest ROM it's auto set to the "G" mode for much, much faster wifi speeds

jjohn12999 07-21-2009 03:37 PM

hey tech whats going on with the task manager? did u post the files for the theme on tf3d?

Technology1 07-21-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjohn12999 (Post 1049926)
hey tech whats going on with the task manager? did u post the files for the theme on tf3d?

No I have not done that yet....!

a_c_s 07-21-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1049608)
You are doing it right, but are you going to http://www.thestreamcenter.com/pda/ if the file plays on the TCPMP player, then the URL file is on your device... All you have to do now is play the file on the GSPlayer, the text message issue, I have no control over that, in my area I don't have that problem.. I will change to the black dialer on my next release.. Skyfire will auto update to the new version, try it.. Speed when opening, I'm not experiencing that at all.... Thanks for your review very good... I will fix all these things you mentions here in my next relese....

What has changed besides the pagepool that could possibly affect SMS? I just sent a test message, and after you hit send, there is a slight pause, then the colored circle moves, then a few seconds later it stops, then still a few seconds after that it says uploading message, and then finally it sends...it is a noticeable delay that did not occur on your other builds...

a_c_s 07-21-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by electronicrice (Post 1049764)
OMG you are a complete retard.

You make completely (and obviously) false claims to your users (aka poor suckers) and then further prove how stupid you are by posting a cab that CLEARLY states G in the filename and once broken down, proves you are full of crap.

Why are people still defending him?

I personally don't use wifi much so the difference between N and G is moot to me...others might feel differently...that said, what's the point in getting into a major pissing match over this? Most of the people in this thread who do like this ROM probably don't like being called "poor suckers" either. I am Ivy League educated, work on Wall St and have covered the tech industry for 15 years...I am perfectly capable of deciding whether or not I like this ROM, and I personally do...we all know this chef is self-promotional so why don't we figure out a way to give constructive criticism that does not belittle or incite old problems...

Technology1 07-21-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 1049976)
What has changed besides the pagepool that could possibly affect SMS? I just sent a test message, and after you hit send, there is a slight pause, then the colored circle moves, then a few seconds later it stops, then still a few seconds after that it says uploading message, and then finally it sends...it is a noticeable delay that did not occur on your other builds...

Sorry man, I just sent three text message and I do not have that issue... I will look into the psssible causes of this problem.. Did you install Evmenu to your TP located in post #1, if not do so and find what mode you are in now.. Go to settings> phone> Services and look for the "Mode of Operation", you phone should be in the Hybrid mode, check it out first...:drunken:

NinjaMom 07-21-2009 04:07 PM

Last warning guys. Drop it. You don't like or agree with his stuff, then stay out of his threads. No one is forcing you in here.

Technology1 07-21-2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 1050003)
I personally don't use wifi much so the difference between N and G is moot to me...others might feel differently...that said, what's the point in getting into a major pissing match over this? Most of the people in this thread who do like this ROM probably don't like being called "poor suckers" either. I am Ivy League educated, work on Wall St and have covered the tech industry for 15 years...I am perfectly capable of deciding whether or not I like this ROM, and I personally do...we all know this chef is self-promotional so why don't we figure out a way to give constructive criticism that does not belittle or incite old problems...

Well, guy, with wifi in this ROM, it auto set for the "G" mode for UFO light Speed, {That's marketing, little Overkill}, but faster that the "B" mode that the TP came with when purchase from Sprint.... By the way, I own my OWN marketing firm, that's my game..{:mrgreen:LOL}