PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

NinjaMom 07-21-2009 04:20 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilde88 (Post 1050042)
Big whoop... What the hell do you care? Are you getting any money by more or less people using your ROM or not? NO. STFU and continue with your life with a Tech1 ROMless phone... Jesus... If he wants to say that his phone is faster than a 10Ghz quadcore let him! If it isnt tru ignore it... People like you make me pissed and then make me look like a mean person cuz i blow up on you...

W/e... PPCGeeks is turning into another HowardForums... If they wanna continue to get as much $$ from on-site ads, I would recommend to get rid of people like you. Becuase I know I am close to saying screw ppcgeeks and all those damn kids... And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

And as for ERice, even if Tech1 is a noobcook, SO THE **** WERE YOU!
So can we continue to go on as a Phone community whom are here to progress in using our phones to the max, be it by trial and error or not...

DROP IT! Let the mods handle this. I have already had a discussion with said members. If one more person keeps this going I am going to have to start handing out bannings.

If you don't like the ROM. Close the thread.

If you like the ROM... Talk about the ROM, do not talk to those who hate the ROM.

It really is that simple.

jnuts5423 07-21-2009 04:24 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Ive messed with the brown folder. Looked at your directions, and you are saying exactly how ive been doing it since your last rom. The task button is not an option in touchflo. You cannot have touchflo combined with anything else. Even on second today. Sorry to keep pressing the issue, but this is super annoying. I mainly use touchflo. I have to go to the titanium screen to get to runin applications. The button is like the themes are overlapping the taskbar. perhaps a clear theme and taskbar would work.

Technology1 07-21-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowDrake (Post 1050092)
That wasn't proof enough?

Well, I'll provide more. Here's where the cab originally came from:

http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/a-...ove-wifi-speed

And if that -still- isn't proof enough, I downloaded the .cab and opened it up in WinCE Cab Manager. The cab contains no files, and only one registry entry, just the one described.

http://i30.tinypic.com/eu3ayc.jpg

I can't believe why anyone would want to use anything provided by Tech1. You'd be willing to try a piece of software provided by a man who can't stop the charade for a moment to form a coherent sentence and potentially redeem himself? It does prove that cooking a ROM is so easy -ANYBODY- can do it, but it doesn't mean you can cook a GOOD ROM. This should go as a further huge word of warning to not even bother, rate this thread 1 star, and go about your business.

First all, it changes the "B" mode to the "G" mode, that all it does with that one registry edit, OMG, come on man...!:mrgreen:

Technology1 07-21-2009 04:36 PM

THIS ALL I'M SAYING RIGHT HERE AND I'M THROUGH WITH THE SUBJECT....

As far as industry standard goes, WLAN standard “b” supports speeds up to 11 Mbps while WLAN standard “g” supports speeds up to 54 Mbps.

That being said, you can improve your WLAN speeds on your Windows Mobile Professional device by enabling the “g mode” of your device’s WLAN card (disabled by default on most devices). While playing with SKTools, I discovered a registry change that you can undertake to achieve this. Download the cab and install it to device, the soft reset. It will change the value of dot11SupportedRateMaskG from the default 4 (1 in some cases) to 8 inside HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMM\TNETWLN1\PARMS.
Note: Some devices don't have that structure in the registry. If it's your case, our cab will create it automatically.

For comparison, we have benchmarked internet speed on a Touch HD, using the mobile speed test from DSLReports; needless to say, after enabling the “g mode”, internet speed boosted up to more than 3 times before, from 540 kbit/sec and 15.261 sec to 1731 kbit/sec and 4.917 sec.
Note: you need to connect to an 802.11g enabled access point in order to achieve these results. Connecting to a 802.11b will not benefit from any speed increase as "g mode" needs to be supported on both ends.

Technology1 07-21-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuts5423 (Post 1050099)
Ive messed with the brown folder. Looked at your directions, and you are saying exactly how ive been doing it since your last rom. The task button is not an option in touchflo. You cannot have touchflo combined with anything else. Even on second today. Sorry to keep pressing the issue, but this is super annoying. I mainly use touchflo. I have to go to the titanium screen to get to runin applications. The button is like the themes are overlapping the taskbar. perhaps a clear theme and taskbar would work.

I really don't understand just what you are trying to do, the only that I change was to make a folder for the Second Today Screen settings, that's all...:mrgreen:

jnuts5423 07-21-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1050149)
I really don't understand just what you are trying to do, the only that I change was to make a folder for the Second Today Screen settings, that's all...:mrgreen:

Up in the corner, normally you can hit the little tiered icon, and you get runnin applications, memory, settings, and the x button for closing out all options. THAT! Its not showing up in touchflo. I dont now how much clearer I can be. I want to be able to Be in touchflo and click the corner icon to see running applications and memory status. Thats it!

And can you tell me if theres a way to change the "start icon" Text from the current "Warrior rom". I seen a thread but they said it couldnt be done on 6.5.

tx_jaycee 07-21-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuts5423 (Post 1050156)
Up in the corner, normally you can hit the little tiered icon, and you get runnin applications, memory, settings, and the x button for closing out all options. THAT! Its not showing up in touchflo. I dont now how much clearer I can be. I want to be able to Be in touchflo and click the corner icon to see running applications and memory status. Thats it!

And can you tell me if theres a way to change the "start icon" Text from the current "Warrior rom". I seen a thread but they said it couldnt be done on 6.5.

I have it on mine but the icon has changed to a black square with pulldown. Have you installed a different taskbar?

jnuts5423 07-21-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1050167)
I have it on mine but the icon has changed to a black square with pulldown. Have you installed a different taskbar?

Ahh, thats it. Im installing tsowens task bar. Im not a fan of connection icon. Thats it then. I install it every time. Just weird Ive never had the issue before. Even on roms with the custom icons.

Anybody figured out how to change the start text?

Technology1 07-21-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuts5423 (Post 1050156)

Are you saying, when you move the slide icons, that you cannot see the x/check mark button, but you were able to see them in the other previous ROM'S, if that's the case, it's a easy fix.. I believe I know why you are having this problem.... I will cook another ROM later today, but a little different to see if you still have the same problems and to see if my man has the audio problems...:mrgreen:

jnuts5423 07-21-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1050196)
Are you saying, when you move the slide icons, that you cannot see the x/check mark button, but you were able to see them in the other previous ROM'S, if that's the case, it's a easy fix.. I believe I know why you are having this problem.... I will cook another ROM later today, but a little different to see if you still have the same problems and to see if my man has the audio problems...:mrgreen:

Right. The x Button is there if im in a window, but not on the touchflo screen so I can see running programs. Thanks tech your the man. Next is the Warrior rom text, and I wouldnt have a single gripe. Well maybe one or two more. LOL. No for real, good rom over all.