PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

tx_jaycee 07-21-2009 06:49 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrainpowerhouse (Post 1050414)
i just tryed that and it didnt work. i didnt need to use that on juicys rom so it must be something with the rom. i guess ill go back to juicy until this is fixed

Ok hmmm. What game are you trying to use again? Does it require Java? There are quite a few things it could be.

Technology1 07-21-2009 07:00 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1050461)
Ok hmmm. What game are you trying to use again? Does it require Java? There are quite a few things it could be.

Thanks tx_jaycee for being very diplomatic with the young man with game problem.. We got GAME in post #3, we got more GAME than Kobie, Iverson, Micheal Vick {on the come back trail to the Denver Broncos rumors only now} and Mike Air Jordan, yeah....:headbang::drunken::protest::mrgreen:

tx_jaycee 07-21-2009 07:05 PM

np Tech,
I'm still pleased with the ROM. I haven't had any major issues today. Battery life seems a bit better than yesterday. I like the tripod mode being able to use TF3D2 or Titanium. I got my radar glitches to work (thanks to you I did some checking on local TV websites to get good radar data). I need to spend some time cleaning my start menu with restart.

I do like some of your default notifications as I get plenty of looks in the office when I get new email or text msgs.

Thanks again Tech.

Technology1 07-21-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1050493)
np Tech,
I'm still pleased with the ROM. I haven't had any major issues today. Battery life seems a bit better than yesterday. I like the tripod mode being able to use TF3D2 or Titanium. I got my radar glitches to work (thanks to you I did some checking on local TV websites to get good radar data). I need to spend some time cleaning my start menu with restart.

I do like some of your default notifications as I get plenty of looks in the office when I get new email or text msgs.

Thanks again Tech.

{LOL}, {LOL}:mrgreen: I know why you get those looks in the office, "YOU GOT MESSAGE BOSS" and you got Miss michele Bowtron voice on your TP in this ROM.. I say Miss Michele Bowtron in the hip hoop club last night with her loud mouth..{LOL} I know the secret how to make Miss Michele Bowtron voice real loud on the TP...

tx_jaycee on the real side, post how you got the RADAR working, because I'm using a special local DIA radar app on my test TP, as matter of fact, you got the same radar app that I have....:mrgreen:

tx_jaycee 07-21-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1050535)
{LOL}, {LOL}:mrgreen: I know why you get those looks in the office, "YOU GOT MESSAGE BOSS" and you got Miss michele Bowtron voice on your TP in this ROM.. I say Miss Michele Bowtron in the hip hoop club last night with her loud mouth..{LOL} I know the secret how to make Miss Michele Bowtron voice real loud on the TP...

tx_jaycee on the real side, post how you got the RADAR working, because I'm using a special local DIA radar app on my test TP....:mrgreen:

Oh right. The animated GIFs aren't working they are static. But it still looks good. What radar app are you using?

strra 07-21-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1050482)
Thanks tx_jaycee for being very diplomatic with the young man with game problem.. We got GAME in post #3, we got more GAME than Kobie, Iverson, Micheal Vick {on the come back trail to the Denver Broncos rumors only now} and Mike Air Jordan, yeah....:headbang::drunken::protest::mrgreen:

i don't want to play the games michael vick plays ;)

Technology1 07-21-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1050539)
Oh right. The animated GIFs aren't working they are static. But it still looks good. What radar app are you using?

You remember the radar app that I sent you a long, long time ago. Ok, tx_jaycee, do you remember the hurricane radar link, that we had a misunderstanding over, it was my fault, a typo error.. Well, I will post the link again later, I think it'S time too..{LOL}:protest::mrgreen::mrgreen:

tx_jaycee 07-21-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1050573)
You remember the radar app that I sent you a long, long time ago. Ok, tx_jaycee, do you remember the hurricane radar link, that we had a misunderstanding over, it was my fault, a typo error.. Well, I will post the link again later, I think it'S time too..{LOL}:protest::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ok looks like I'm having an issue with Titanium Radar. I have changed the radar links but your links are still showing up. How do I reset Titanium Radar?

Technology1 07-21-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1050593)
Ok looks like I'm having an issue with Titanium Radar. I have changed the radar links but your links are still showing up. How do I reset Titanium Radar?

Go here and get he 411 on the radar http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=4813 .... From your homie, my main man Showaco.. On the real side, me and your homeboy, Showaco, we go way back in the day, before all this stuff became popular.. Showaco and I go back like 1957 Ford Fairlane front car seats... Showaco had some nice NFL stuff also for the T-Mobile Dash back in the day, old school NFL stuff, YEAH...!:headbang::drunken::mrgreen:

Technology1 07-21-2009 08:31 PM

OMG, boy, I just got a DirectTV NFL leaked version mobile phone app early, now I got to find out if this warezs or not.. You know exactly what I'm thinking, yeah in the ROM it goes.. I'm going to test this one out real good, I don't think this is warezs because it's FREE, yeah.....:headbang::mrgreen::protest: