PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

lostguy28 07-21-2009 08:38 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Sorry, stupid question here, what are the different versions? seems to 6.1, 6.1 with Sprint apps, and 6.5. What are the next Gen Mutlimedia 7, and the Starship beta Roms? I looked and really didnt see the differences.

Also, which do most people seem to like, 6.1 or 6.5

Thanks!

Technology1 07-21-2009 08:50 PM

Re: ALL NEW! "STARSHIP VERSION" MultiMedia7 Super ROM BUILT IN Iphone3g {3D Graphics}

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostguy28 (Post 1050659)
Sorry, stupid question here, what are the different versions? seems to 6.1, 6.1 with Sprint apps, and 6.5. What are the next Gen Mutlimedia 7, and the Starship beta Roms? I looked and really didnt see the differences.

Also, which do most people seem to like, 6.1 or 6.5

Thanks!

Guy Ok, I know just what you did, a brush over and they all look the same, now to the old version and a lot of the video apps will not play anymore... Know why? From the source manufacturer their has been changes over the past weekend that very few people even know about to this day.. I'm really shocked, because nobody has even mention it....

lostguy28 07-21-2009 08:52 PM

ok, so the starship version is the most recent?

Technology1 07-21-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostguy28 (Post 1050682)
ok, so the starship version is the most recent?

That's correct, the new Starship Version, it's in orbit now, the mother ship cannot land on earth, that would be a violation of intergalactic treaty, do you feel me.. That's why a new beta ROM is on the way now with intergalactic code...{LOL}:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

awitt 07-21-2009 09:11 PM

Tech
Did you update your bata version yet?

Technology1 07-21-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awitt (Post 1050722)
Tech
Did you update your bata version yet?

No, not yet, still in orbit in the cloak mode, kleon war ships in the area, so hold tight dude, I got your back, still I owe you one, those files..{LOL}:headbang::mrgreen:

Technology1 07-21-2009 10:42 PM

This StarShip Version Multimedia7 Super ROM has caused a lot controversial issue on this website that has had a profound effect on the entire TP comuninity beyond the scope of this PPCGeeks website...

Now it has become the major conversation of every every Internet cafe worldwide, spending the entire global web from Hong Kong to New York, From Paris to LA ... Every TP owner want to get their hands on this StarShip Version, new TP MultiMedia7 Super ROM, the demand is so great that the sever has temporary stopped the downloads {HOPEFULLY IT'S BACK UP NOW}...

My message to everybody, please wait, be patient, I'm working on a new beta version that should be available within the next 96 hrs..I'm .:headbang:

Dr.8820 07-21-2009 11:26 PM

just a warning to watch yourself over here.....go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74496 for fun!

Technology1 07-21-2009 11:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
By special request:

http://www.go2convert.com/processed/1248024308623.png

The files are below to make your TP look like the above photo... Install all files to the main memory in the very same order as you see below, execpt the redw[1].jpg, it should be installed to My Documents\Pictures, enjoy...:mrgreen:

NinjaMom 07-21-2009 11:35 PM

It is not anyone's job to call Tech out for what you think are lies. If you don't like his ROMs or his claims... do not enter his threads. It is that simple.

There are some who do like his ROMs. Let them have their thread.

Having said that:

This thread is being temporarily closed.

When I can, I am going to go through this thread and delete all the negative remarks and the banter back and forth about it. Until then Tech1 do not start another thread. If you do, I will close down all your threads.

Once I open this thread back up. It needs to remain about those trying to use the ROM asking Tech questions, and Tech you need to answer them with support and help with their issues. No name calling or demeaning remarks. Anything other comments will result in people getting banned.