PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

t0mmyr 06-28-2009 07:06 AM

Re: Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Live Built In, Over 2000 TV Stat

maybe something in that tcpmp expired. like a time bomb or something... because i tried it on about 6 different roms in the past day and i get the same problem. i even had that cab stored on my sd card from a long time ago and tried that one (making sure the other cab wasnt corrupt or something) but nada, cant open that vp6 tcmp at all

jmorton10 06-28-2009 11:04 AM

Re: Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Live Built In, Over 2000 TV Stat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oditius (Post 1002029)
Technology1: Can you create a ROM without the Sprint stuff? I would appreciate it, if it can't be done then I will try my 10th install of a different ROM. I love your ROM except for The Sprint stuff which is useless to me, .

Install a different version of TF3D & that will bag the Sprint stuff. I have no use for it either (I have a Sprint TP but I'm running it on Verizon service).

The included TF3D was butt ugly & the slider was off center so I installed this setup:

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...creen01-19.png

That got rid of the Sprint garbage, now if I can figure out how to get it to play h.264 files as well as merdin's ROM (since that's what it's maily supposed to be good at) I might actually run it for a while.........

~John

jmorton10 06-28-2009 12:18 PM

I actually flashed this ROM one more time just for kicks.

I opened TCPMP & clicked open on an h.264 file & once again I got an error.

Later I realized that after I got the error a few times it actually did open the file, but it was playing at about 2fps & was completely unwatchable. The file works fine played in WMP or album, but it will play fine from those programs on almost any ROM.

~John

toviaheli 06-29-2009 08:10 AM

Re: Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus With A ALL New YouTube Player, BUIL

don't know if this has been noted. I thought I'd try your ROM. Voice Command keeps opening and closing when I plug in my wired headset. It stops eventually (after about 10 minutes), but does the same thing a few times each hour. Tried hard resetting, reflashing...same behavior.

toviaheli 06-29-2009 05:37 PM

Re: Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus With A ALL New YouTube Player, BUIL

Tech,
A few too many bugs for me to deal with. It's a great ROM, just some issues that need resolving. The phone canvas pops up when closing other programs. Opera pops up during startup. Voice Command bugging out with stock htc headset. Phone canvas switches to standard layout when you start a call in landscape (and even if you close and open the phone to get the screen orientation correct, it still goes back to default orientation (phone closed).
There are other issues, but that's enough for now.

I may come back in a few weeks. :-)

Keep up the good work. I love the way you packed the media into this one.

t0mmyr 06-30-2009 06:35 PM

how exactly will u get 1920x1080 resolution out of a 428x640 device? will it just look flawless. will it play the 4-8gb .mt2s bluray files i play on my ps3 without a skipped frame? if so that would be really nice to see my phone do

Technology1 06-30-2009 10:37 PM

Re: UpGraded Super MultiMedia ROM, The Manila Raphael Plus New YouTube Player, BUILT

Quote:

Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 (Post 1007225)
Ok where is the system tools folder located again? Sorry guys for the dumb q...

No question is a dumb question, if you don't know, then ask....! The System Tools folder is located in the "Programs Icon Page"....:drunken:

Technology1 07-01-2009 03:38 PM

Re: UpGraded MultiMedia ROM LiveMedia LiveMediaGPS YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

Quote:

Originally Posted by xsatanx (Post 1008611)
what folder can i add my own ringtones in and what format do they have to be?

This folder \Windows\Ring and most of mine are wma\MP3... You know that they are plenty of ringtones in post #3 in a cab that I maded...:drunken:

jnuts5423 07-01-2009 10:53 PM

Re: UpGraded MultiMedia ROM LiveMedia LiveMediaGPS YouTube TCPMP SkyFire WVD ALL BUIL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1009550)
I know you are going to love this ROM, because it's futuristic, your kind of technology..... I know what you are thinking, Tripod/quad pod modes, naw, not on this ROM version.. You know that I'm looking in to it...{LOL}:headbang::drunken::mrgreen::protest:

Ok, Its looking good. But I need your help with a few tweaks.
1. I want the volume back. I dont like the volume button scrolling the home screen. I renamed htcvolume control and replaced it with the original one and it still did not work.
2. How do i get the task button in the corner back. Thats how I check my memory and I running programs. I thought it was in settings>system>task manager, but its not there. Which leads me to 3.
3. If i dont have a task manager settings option, how do i set the "x" to "close" programs instead of minimizing.

Thats all i got for now. Any help on these would be much appreciated.

Technology1 07-01-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuts5423 (Post 1009611)
Ok, Its looking good. But I need your help with a few tweaks.
1. I want the volume back. I dont like the volume button scrolling the home screen. I renamed htcvolume control and replaced it with the original one and it still did not work.
2. How do i get the task button in the corner back. Thats how I check my memory and I running programs. I thought it was in settings>system>task manager, but its not there. Which leads me to 3.
3. If i dont have a task manager settings option, how do i set the "x" to "close" programs instead of minimizing.

Thats all i got for now. Any help on these would be much appreciated.

All those things I have on my phone, wait a minute and I will look in to it more....