PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

tx_jaycee 07-08-2009 05:32 PM

Re: 23001 Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV, NEW TCPMP, MultiMedia Super R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1022711)
You need 2 satellite icons one for the east coast and one for the west coast.....!{LOL}:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

This is a joke right?

AycheDub 07-08-2009 05:35 PM

Re: 23001 Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV, NEW TCPMP, MultiMedia Super R

Battery life is absolutely terrible in this ROM... ran it for only 2 hours, watched one video for about 30 minutes (streaming) and sent several emails, made one phone call and battery was completely drained....

Technology1 07-08-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AycheDub (Post 1022817)
Battery life is absolutely terrible in this ROM... ran it for only 2 hours, watched one video for about 30 minutes (streaming) and sent several emails, made one phone call and battery was completely drained....

You might need a new battery, why my battery last a long, long time, long time, it just keeps on going, come on guy, naw, naw don't even try it...{LOL}:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

AycheDub 07-08-2009 06:12 PM

Tech, anyway to improve the battery life here?

The sad part of this is that I think the concept of the ROM is a good idea - a complete mulitmedia power house that can stream video from any source, at any time... but the ROM just falls face flat into a pile of flaming dog crap, in my opinion. And really, can we cut down on all the emoticons?

AycheDub 07-08-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1022879)
You might need a new battery, why my battery last a long, long time, long time, it just keeps on going, come on guy, naw, naw don't even try it...{LOL}:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

What?

EDIT: Oh, after re-reading, I think you're trying to say that it's my battery. I don't believe so, I can get two days out of JUICY or MightyROM....

AycheDub 07-08-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1022924)
IF YOU HAD TRULY TESTED THIS NEW ROM THEIR IS NO WAY YOU COULD NOT HAVE NOTICED THE NEW SONY CODECS, THEY AER SUPER AWESOME...! WHY YOU WILL NOT TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT THEM.. I KNOW WHY, BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE YOUR HEART IS DUDE....!{LOL}:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I guess I just think it is important to have the battery last longer than two hours.... and I like being able to open a new SMS without waiting 15 seconds... but that could just be me. It really doesn't matter what codec packs are "built-in" the ROM if the rest of the ROM runs terribly.

Anyway, I'll stop bothering you here Tech1 - seeing as it clearly bothers you to have constructive and useful criticism of your ROM.

Technology1 07-08-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1022806)
sigh, it will not work with TCPMP, I get file not found errors.

Did you install the Tech1 Saturn Liberty Decoder found in post #4 to the main memory...?:drunken:

Technology1 07-08-2009 07:19 PM

Tx_jaycee, you see how some people got to come in my thread outright lie on my ROM, that's low class stuff... I don't have time for that and they are always trying to create strive, arguments, that's sick man... If you don't like the thread or me stay out, a strong and simple solution{LOL}:headbang::drunken::mrgreen:

ycats 07-08-2009 07:50 PM

I get an error message when trying to run Webtv.

CozBoogie 07-08-2009 09:45 PM

Just an FYI, I'm deleting ALL off-topic comments.

Thanks for your understanding and be sure to drink plenty of fluids.

late,
Coz