PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

CozBoogie 07-08-2009 09:49 PM

Re: 23001 Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV, NEW TCPMP, MultiMedia Super R

Also...from now on, off-topic comments will be considered spam, and EVERYONE runs the risk of picking up some infractions. I hate to play hardball...but sometimes you gotta make your point with a gun instead of a hug.

late,
Coz

Technology1 07-08-2009 10:13 PM

Re: 23001 Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV, NEW TCPMP, MultiMedia Super R

:mrgreen:Thank you so very much COZ, you are on the JOB......!:headbang:

pesok 07-08-2009 11:41 PM

looks very interesting, but dont u think its overlycomplicated? cant you make like several versions such as lite, regular and stuffed(with everything precooked)? Or someting like that u get my point, it might be just my lazyness talking but i dont feel like going through 30 steps to install all that goodness you have in first few posts:)

Technology1 07-09-2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pesok (Post 1023649)
looks very interesting, but dont u think its overlycomplicated? cant you make like several versions such as lite, regular and stuffed(with everything precooked)? Or someting like that u get my point, it might be just my lazyness talking but i dont feel like going through 30 steps to install all that goodness you have in first few posts:)

Wait a minute, did your read the instructions already, just about everything is built into the ROM. What steps are you talking about, they are no more steps...{LOL}:drunken:

pesok 07-09-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1023800)
Wait a minute, did your read the instructions already, just about everything is built into the ROM. What steps are you talking about, they are no more steps...{LOL}:drunken:

i meant all the stuff that "might want to install" and "not included in ROM" from your first few posts. Can you make a rom with "the works" and all those items precooked? and of course making it with tf3d2 together with shell3(in shareware mode naturally) and titanium with tfdetacher would be a cherry on the top of this rOmcake:)

Technology1 07-09-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pesok (Post 1023816)
i meant all the stuff that "might want to install" and "not included in ROM" from your first few posts. Can you make a rom with "the works" and all those items precooked? and of course making it with tf3d2 together with shell3(in shareware mode naturally) and titanium with tfdetacher would be a cherry on the top of this rOmcake:)

Guy, work with me and I will work with you, ok the ROM is loaded already, it's TF3D/2D Rhodium/Titanium 23001 with a built in Second Today Screen Option, as a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to upgraded it a little later...!:drunken:

psycho_maniac 07-09-2009 12:58 AM

HE WANTS A LITE VERSION OF YOUR WITH WITH THE STUFF NOT BUILT IN HAVE IT AN OPTION OF WHAT YOU WANT IN THIS ROM. KIND OF LIKE A KITCHEN

Technology1 07-09-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_maniac (Post 1023837)
HE WANTS A LITE VERSION OF YOUR WITH WITH THE STUFF NOT BUILT IN HAVE IT AN OPTION OF WHAT YOU WANT IN THIS ROM. KIND OF LIKE A KITCHEN

Thanks, I got something coming up that will be very nice for everybody, yeah....!:drunken:

Technology1 07-09-2009 11:12 AM

THE FINAL RELEASED VERSION IS NOW IN POST #1 READT TO BE DOWNLOADED, THE "ULTIMATE MULTIMEDIA SUPER ROM9.9" WITH ADDED NEW BUILT IN VIDEO APPS, FEATURING LIVE WORLDWIDE MEDIA VIA "QIK" DIRECT FROM YOUR TP TO ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET.... THIS ALL NEW ROM9.9 IS NOTHING LIKE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN ON A TP....

THE NEW FEATURES OF THE TECH1 MULTIMEDIA SUPER ROM9.9.....

1. "QIK" Live Media WorldWide Built In
2. XBMod VGA RHODIUM Manila FIX
3. HTC NEW CONTACT CARD
4. ac3.ARM built In
5.H264 Now BUILT In For On Board Movies And Videos
6. HTC COLOR TASK BAR
7. DUAL COLOR Battery And Memory Lines At The Very Top Of Your TP
8. HTC Rhodium Volume Control
9. Built In PocketNowEnableWirlessLanMode For Super N WiFi Speeds
0. Built In WiFi Finder Wizard
1. INCall Recorder
2. *New Just Released "SKYFIRE BUILT IN AUTO AUTO UPDATE TECHNOLOGY
3. Album With FaceBook And YouTube UPLoader
4. FaceBook Mobile IM
5. FaceBook WM App
6. GSPlayer Url FM Radio Built In
7. *Saturn Liberty Movies Built In
8. theChanner TV 2000 Plus Stations From over 71 Countries
9. WebTV Available For download In Post #1
0. SprintTV built In
1. The All New TCPMP Video Player Tech1 Version
2. YouTube Video Player, Tech1 Super Ultimate Version Built IN Codecs Packed
3. Video Sharing For Album
4. Voice Recorder
5. {WVD} 1.40 Latest Version Built In
6. Second ToDay Screen Option TriPod/Quad Pod Mode Compatible {See Post #4}

This is not the same software that some of you have tested, this is a all new software final release version.. This is the real deal, no hype.... You will not be disappointed....

Technology1 07-09-2009 01:36 PM

Re: 23001 {Ultimate MultiMedia Super ROM9.9} Final Release Version, Now Ready To Be D

I want to take this time to say thanks to tx_jaycee and Ycats for all your testing help yesterday... I know you guys did not know that I was preparing for my final release version of the Tech1 Ultimate MultiMedia Super ROM9.9... Again guys thanks a million....:headbang: