PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

a_c_s 07-07-2009 03:14 PM

Re: Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV MultiMedia Super ROM YouTube SkyFire

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1020079)
I installed the cab and found it where I mentioned above.

strange...I've done it three times and still no icon...I guess I'll just flash to stock ROM to clear memory when I need to...

Technology1 07-07-2009 03:38 PM

Re: Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV MultiMedia Super ROM YouTube SkyFire

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 1020178)
strange...I've done it three times and still no icon...I guess I'll just flash to stock ROM to clear memory when I need to...

Sir, what you are looking for is the 'Clear Storage cab file in post #3, it's a cab file already ready for you, also this is memtion in the instructions where it's located....{LOL}:mrgreen:

a_c_s 07-07-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1020242)
Sir, what you are looking for is the 'Clear Storage cab file in post #3, it's a cab file already ready for you, also this is memtion in the instructions where it's located....{LOL}:mrgreen:

I get it... I've downloaded the cab several times, uninstalled and reinstalled it several times...it just doesn't show up under settings...when I install, then go to system/settings, there is no icon to Clear Storage... am I missing something or doing something wrong? This is the first ROM I've ever used where I can't find this icon...

Technology1 07-07-2009 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:protest:
Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1019925)
Also Saturn Liberty is playing in WMP instead of TCPMP. Do I need to update the file associations in TCPMP?

Edit: NVM I did need to update all of the file associations.

No stay like you are for right now with the Windows Media Player, I got your back..... I'm going to explain something to you, remember you have to check mark all the blocks like you said in the "File Association Area", this will make Saturn Liberty play with new TCPMP player with the new Sony Codecs...! But wait a minute, you may still need decoder software, the decoder software is below.... Install the decoder software to the main memory, now you should be good to go... As you know Saturn liberty is broadcasting in "Definition Mobile Video/ I call it Mobile Blu-Ray, the video resolution quality is just that beautiful... Let me know what you think, because you will be able to see the difference between the video playing on the Window Media Player and the new Tech1 TCPMP Player, like night and day...

NOW THE GOOD NEWS:

I believe just about everything is fixed, I will change the keyboard later... This time the new Tech1 TCPMP Player is located in the "Application" folder and they will be several other changes... I will post the new ROM7.5 download within the next 2hrs or less....!:headbang::drunken::mrgreen::protest:

Technology1 07-07-2009 04:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 1020277)
I get it... I've downloaded the cab several times, uninstalled and reinstalled it several times...it just doesn't show up under settings...when I install, then go to system/settings, there is no icon to Clear Storage... am I missing something or doing something wrong? This is the first ROM I've ever used where I can't find this icon...

Are you installing to the main memory? One of these shoud work....!:drunken:

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 04:05 PM

My data connection on sprint now won't work. Any ideas?

Technology1 07-07-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1020303)

I have not had a problem with my data connection, not yet anyway...!:drunken:

a_c_s 07-07-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1020303)

I had that issue last week as well...took it into a Sprint store and they swapped out my phone...internet worked on stock and Mighty but died on this ROM...I reflashed the multimedia ROM (which I love) once or twice more and internet just randomly started working...wish I had a better fix but I did eventually get it up and running at least...I have a feeling the swap was not necessary but I know the tech and he didn't mind since I was having earpiece issues anyway...

a_c_s 07-07-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1020293)
Are you installing to the main memory? One of these shoud work....!:drunken:

I have installed both and still no clear storage icon...doesn't seem like it was meant to be...I also had that wierd internet connection problem last week that somebody else just mentioned, so perhaps just a glitch in the matrix...I can live without clear storage but it does make it easier to wipe a phone clean when flashing...

Thanks for the suggestions all...

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 1020370)
I had that issue last week as well...took it into a Sprint store and they swapped out my phone...internet worked on stock and Mighty but died on this ROM...I reflashed the multimedia ROM (which I love) once or twice more and internet just randomly started working...wish I had a better fix but I did eventually get it up and running at least...I have a feeling the swap was not necessary but I know the tech and he didn't mind since I was having earpiece issues anyway...

Thanks but data is pretty critical. I'm going to need to reflash to something a bit more stable. But I still like stuff from Tech and will use some of his stuff.