PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

Technology1 07-07-2009 11:58 AM

Re: Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV MultiMedia Super ROM YouTube SkyFire

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_c_s (Post 1019609)
Can anybody tell me where to find Clear Storage icon in this ROM? It does not appear in settings... I installed the Tech 1 Clear Storage cab manually and don't see that anywhere either... how would one clear memory in this CAB were they so inclined? Thx

The Clear storage cab FIX is located is located at the very bottom of post #3, also the ringtone cab file are there also, enjoy

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 12:03 PM

Re: Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV MultiMedia Super ROM YouTube SkyFire

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1019604)
I tried flashing Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM7 6.5 TF3D2D which I believe is the latest. I'm getting a plugininstaller error Abort file not found \storagecard\cabs\Sprint Carrier 2009009. Can you provide me with the carrier cab file or advise on error.

Thanks in advance Tech

Edit: Actually I got a whole bunch of missing file errors. I'll try to hard reset and see if that's the issue.

I'm trying to reflash the ROM again. I still got lots of errors.

Technology1 07-07-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1019604)
I tried flashing Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM7 6.5 TF3D2D which I believe is the latest. I'm getting a plugininstaller error Abort file not found \storagecard\cabs\Sprint Carrier 2009009. Can you provide me with the carrier cab file or advise on error.

Thanks in advance Tech

Edit: Actually I got a whole bunch of missing file errors. I'll try to hard reset and see if that's the issue.

Those 2 little start up errors will be fixed today.... The ?nomobile YouTube now works OK, you will get 5 FALSE, YouTube error messages, you know what to do, just tap OK on each FALSE error massage, the Tech1 YouTube player will auto play the videos... Tx_jaycee these are one time error messages, does it remind you of something....{LOL}?

I want everybody to this download (The Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM7 6.5 TF3D2D} is very fast {UFO Light Speed Fast} {LOL} and very powerful....{LOL} Tx_Jaycee this download is {TriPod/QuadPod} Compatible with a Second Today Screen... I will experiment bilding a Second Today in the ROM.... Tx-jaycee I need you to work with me today... I wish out JUNUTS comes on the seen today, the Second Today Screen TriPod/QuadPod expert.... OH! Everything on the Rhodium slide works like a charm, including the weather and Music tabs...!{LOL}:drunken:

a_c_s 07-07-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1019639)
The Clear storage cab FIX is located is located at the very bottom of post #3, also the ringtone cab file are there also, enjoy

Hi, I have downloaded and installed the Tech1 Clear Storage cab previously...it installs fine, but where does it show up? I still do not see any clear storage icon under settings/system... where do I go to find it? Thx

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1019672)
Those 2 little start up errors will be fixed today.... The ?nomobile YouTube now works OK, you will get 5 FALSE, YouTube error messages, you know what to do, just tap OK on each FALSE error massage, the Tech1 YouTube player will auto play the videos... Tx_jaycee these are one time error messages, does it remind you of something....{LOL}?

I want everybody to this download (The Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM7 6.5 TF3D2D} is very fast {UFO Light Speed Fast} {LOL} and very powerful....{LOL} Tx_Jaycee this download is {TriPod/QuadPod} Compatible with a Second Today Screen... I will experiment bilding a Second Today in the ROM.... Tx-jaycee I need you to work with me today... I wish out JUNUTS comes on the seen today, the Second Today Screen TriPod/QuadPod expert.... OH! Everything on the Rhodium slide works like a charm, including the weather and Music tabs...!{LOL}:drunken:

Just PM me Tech and I'll do what I can. I'm still getting PluginInstaller error. It also gives me file errors when running your autoconfig.

Technology1 07-07-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1019683)
Just PM me Tech and I'll do what I can. I'm still getting PluginInstaller error. It also gives me file errors when running your autoconfig.

I know about all the errors already, like I said they will be fixed, they are now big thing....!{lol}:headbang:

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technology1 (Post 1019738)
I know about all the errors already, like I said they will be fixed, they are now big thing....!{lol}:headbang:

I mean I'll be happy to test stuff for you too!!

Technology1 07-07-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx_jaycee (Post 1019815)
I mean I'll be happy to test stuff for you too!!

I will start to work on the Plugin Installed.exe now!{lol}:headbang:

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 01:52 PM

Also Saturn Liberty is playing in WMP instead of TCPMP. Do I need to update the file associations in TCPMP?

Edit: NVM I did need to update all of the file associations.

tx_jaycee 07-07-2009 02:45 PM

I installed the cab and found it where I mentioned above.