PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built In (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943)

retrodeviant 07-07-2009 08:25 PM

Re: Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV MultiMedia Super ROM YouTube SkyFire

Quote:

Originally Posted by delvinsmells (Post 1020780)
im so frustrated i cant get this stupid space ship from the boot screen ive flashed mutiple roms even stock roms and this thig is not comming off any suggestions

try this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43071

there's a program there to help you make your own custom boot screen. I got rid of the ufo by flashing stock, but if that's not working for some reason, changing it with that program may be your only option.

Technology1 07-07-2009 10:17 PM

Re: Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV MultiMedia Super ROM YouTube SkyFire

The new Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM7.5_TF3D2D_6.5_23001 is now at the very bottom of post #1 ready to be downloaded... The Saturn Liberty Movies is also built into this new ROM version also, plus this ROM comes with a built in Second Today option, it's TriPod/QuadPod Mode compatiable.... theChanner TV is also built in, plus the GSPlayer is built in.... We have a new TCPMP video player with Sony codecs that plays the movies from Saturn Liberty very well, the MultiMedia Super just got better.... Let it be known that I do not have anymore flyimg saucers in my new ROM builds.....{LOL}:headbang::drunken::mrgreen::prote st:

Thanks to COS for cleaning out this thread today.....!:protest:

Technology1 07-07-2009 10:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you get a error {Windows Media 9 codecs not supported by the player}, please install the Tech2 decoder cab file below. The Saturn Liberty decoder files will be placed in post #4....:headbang:

darren.wlsn1 07-07-2009 11:02 PM

since wp no longer exists as of today, may wanna edit first post.

Comstar 07-07-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1021104)
since wp no longer exists as of today, may wanna edit first post.

What does WP stand for? I can't find it. Just curious.

psyki 07-08-2009 01:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by delvinsmells (Post 1020780)
im so frustrated i cant get this stupid space ship from the boot screen ive flashed mutiple roms even stock roms and this thig is not comming off any suggestions

This nbh will flash the stock "Touch Pro" bootsplash, it will NOT hard-reset your device. I posted it in the NRG rom thread for the same reason, IMO it's not cool to flash that part of the ROM because most people don't know how to replace it. If you want to change someone's bootsplash make it an optional nbh and make the stock bootsplash available.

Technology1 07-08-2009 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psyki (Post 1021385)
This nbh will flash the stock "Touch Pro" bootsplash, it will NOT hard-reset your device. I posted it in the NRG rom thread for the same reason, IMO it's not cool to flash that part of the ROM because most people don't know how to replace it. If you want to change someone's bootsplash make it an optional nbh and make the stock bootsplash available.

Thanks a million guy but I don't have any more spaceship ROM'S.... All new 23001 MutiMedia Super ROM7.5 TF3D2D TriPod Quad Pod Mode Compatiable with a built in Second Today Screen... You can even add the Spb mobile shell too if you desire it....{lol}:drunken:

Technology1 07-08-2009 02:38 AM

TriPod Mod Mode means that I can go to 3 home screens with one touch action, the 3 home screens are Windows Default, Second Today and TF3D home screen.... A Second Today option is required, this option is built into this ROM, The Quad Pod Mode just about means the same thing, except you can go to 4 home screens, example having the Spb shell on board.... Do you understand now....:headbang::drunken::drunken:

Technology1 07-08-2009 04:21 AM

Post # 4 is now the Second Today Screen post with info and downloads for 3 or 4 home screens, TFDetacher and TFDetacher 6.5 Tf3d2d software.... You will also find the Saturn Liberty Movies Decoder software there too.....

REMEMBER THE NEW TECH1 MULTIMEDIA SUPER ROM7.5 HAS A SECOND TODAY OPTION BUILT IN......:headbang:

Technology1 07-08-2009 10:28 AM

The new just released Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM7.5 23001 TF3D/2D Rhodiom/Titanium with a built in Second Today Screen Option, TriPod/Quad Mode Compatible, new MultiMedia apps built in, it fast and smooth with a TON and A TRUCK LOAD of apps on board.. This is no hype, this ROM is the real deal....!:headbang::drunken::mrgreen::protest:

THE NEW TECH1 TCPMP VIDEO PLAYER WITH SONY CODECS NOW ON BOARD GIVING YOU PICTURE PIXEL CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO RESOLUTION QUALITY AND MORE....