PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) [Touch Pro Edition]

Love the ROM! Has just about every feature a TP lover could want!

I noticed one glitch though.....After installing your TF3D v2 and you go into the weather tab to set up your city, finger scrolling is a no go. It just goes black and reverts to previous screen. Using the D-pad it works fine, just not finger scrolling. Any Ideas?
Old 06-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [060709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) [Touch Pro Edition]

Indagroove, is there a specific version of TF3D that works best with your ROM? Also do you have a link to it?

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
Indagroove, is there a specific version of TF3D that works best with your ROM? Also do you have a link to it?
He posted links to his HD Manilla in the 3rd post
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Telus
Carrier: Telus

Hiquin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Don't worry about cluttering the thread. Other people might have the same issue, and if we keep in in PM it slows the information process for the community overall.

Although I don't have an exact answer, I do agree that it has to do with the way Telus is formatting the wav files. Here's what I can tell you about that file format you uploaded: IMA ADPCM 4:1 (MS) 8000Hz, Mono, 64kbps

As I mentioned, I can play Vonage voicemails file, which have the following file format: CCITT u-law 2:1 8000Hz, Mono, 64kbps

So, I don't know if it's the codec or the compression level, but regardless WMP won't play them. You might wanna try the PPC version of winamp.

The real question is, what app plays them in the stock Telus ROM?
DeePDA,

I'm on Telus as well, in Ontario. I also use Vonage to forward voicemails to my email which syncs with my phot OTA.

I just called myself and left a test voicemail on vonage, the email came through, was about 100K .wav file.

I opened it up and it played in WMP just fine.

you might want to hard reset, flash the rom, and hard reset again just to make sure this rom installed clean for you.

unless your on Telus over on the west coast, maybe they do things differently there then in Ontario?
Old 06-07-2009, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hmmmm, just got an interesting bug.

opened up messaging, went to compose a new email in my hotmail account.

the to field was highlighted. I started typing my wife's name "Na" for Natalie, and a box came up under the "To" field with possibilities, as well as the line at the bottom that shows your potential selection with the arrows left and right to change your selection.

I picked my wife's email, and the box under the "To" field didn't go away, it was a graphics overlay glitch there, and even though I saw the cursor go across the "To" field as if it were filling in the info, it still only showed "Na".

I tried to click it again to change it to see if it would fix it, and the phone totally froze.

I just soft reset and tried again.. and once again complete freeze..
Old 06-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiquin View Post
Hmmmm, just got an interesting bug.

opened up messaging, went to compose a new email in my hotmail account.

the to field was highlighted. I started typing my wife's name "Na" for Natalie, and a box came up under the "To" field with possibilities, as well as the line at the bottom that shows your potential selection with the arrows left and right to change your selection.

I picked my wife's email, and the box under the "To" field didn't go away, it was a graphics overlay glitch there, and even though I saw the cursor go across the "To" field as if it were filling in the info, it still only showed "Na".

I tried to click it again to change it to see if it would fix it, and the phone totally froze.

I just soft reset and tried again.. and once again complete freeze..
That is very close to what happened with me and text messaging.

Tp
Old 06-07-2009, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
That is very close to what happened with me and text messaging.

Tp
I was going to suggest that it was similar to your problem with text messaging..

odd that my texting works totally fine yet emailing is messed up.. but for you, the opposite.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

great rom, thank you foe your hard work.

one question, is screen rotation disabled in opera? i cant get a webpage to go into landscape after turning the phone to that orientation.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:45 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
great rom, thank you foe your hard work.

one question, is screen rotation disabled in opera? i cant get a webpage to go into landscape after turning the phone to that orientation.
From the first post:

Quote:
----------------------------------------------------

About Opera:

The built in opera has auto rotation disabled. To enable auto Gsensor rotation in Opera, install the cab in Start>SystemTools.

Flash is installed and working in this Opera version, however you need to enable plugins in Opera settings.

----------------------------------------------------
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiquin View Post
I was going to suggest that it was similar to your problem with text messaging..

odd that my texting works totally fine yet emailing is messed up.. but for you, the opposite.
It is an xt9 issue. It is a battle between xt9 auto suggestion and something else...do you guys have fingerkeyboard as your default sip??

I may be explaining it wrong but it is showing two types of auto contact suggestion. one needs to be turned off. I've had it before.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development