PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 06:20 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Big thanks to Hibby for pushing me on this build, and testing, and proving me wrong. According to Hibby's tests, there is no keyboard issue in my ROM with this sys:

Quote:
**UPDATE [061009]:
- updated to CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5)
Link in first post. Kitchen soon..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:22 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Re: [060809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.1) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by froader View Post
Here is the screenshot. I think the tachi dialer messed this up. Just a guess because even with another dialer = same problem.
Maybe I need a cab for the stock dialer to overwrite the correct files??
Well, that's not a screenshot of my rom, unless you've changed a bunch of things (theme, dialer, taskbar icons, ...) I would blame your rom maker, or your theme.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:44 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Big thanks to Hibby for pushing me on this build, and testing, and proving me wrong. According to Hibby's tests, there is no keyboard issue in my ROM with this sys:

Link in first post. Kitchen soon..
Yeah... man. I just got everything working on the previous rom

Any reason to upgrade other then to be totally cool and all? I forgot to ask, did you apply the nuespinlock patch on this or the previous rom?

Not that it matters, but my customized version of your previous build...

Old 06-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Carrier: Verizon

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff
Re: [060809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.1) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

I actually posted earlier it wasn't your rom. its a rom I built using Caulkin's 1.8 kitchen. I just happened to come across some info in your thread while I was searching for a solution to the wm6.5 lock and htc dialer conflict.
I believe that the Tachi dialer screwed this up as I didn't have this problem prior.

It looks like you have a new 6.5 build kitchen uploaded soon. I am excited to try it out. Is it VZW friendly?
Old 06-10-2009, 06:58 PM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Yeah... man. I just got everything working on the previous rom

Any reason to upgrade other then to be totally cool and all? I forgot to ask, did you apply the nuespinlock patch on this or the previous rom?
Slightly better performance, possibly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by froader View Post
I actually posted earlier it wasn't your rom. its a rom I built using Caulkin's 1.8 kitchen. I just happened to come across some info in your thread while I was searching for a solution to the wm6.5 lock and htc dialer conflict.
I believe that the Tachi dialer screwed this up as I didn't have this problem prior.

It looks like you have a new 6.5 build kitchen uploaded soon. I am excited to try it out. Is it VZW friendly?
The kitchen is up. I doubt the Tachi dialer would cause the issue, but maybe. Looks like a cprog issue or .tsk related.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

using blutooth while streaming radio, phone locked up tight on start menu and wouldn't boot back up right had to hard reset.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

How do I change the background image when in the dialer window?
Old 06-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

I was on the phone with a call when, without warning, my phone did a soft reset. I've heard of this happening but this had never happened to me before and I have run about 5 different ROMs.
Btw, I'm on the build prior to today's build (061009) and I used the kitchen to build it. All I left off was some Titanium support programs - reStart and the Chrome something program. I use Manila so I didn't think I needed those programs.

tsp
Old 06-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

How is the keyboard lag on this ROM?
Switching from MR5, decided to try a new thing
Old 06-10-2009, 09:24 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

its is damn good for me^^^

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development