PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 04:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

thanks for the 21806 kitchen man u been thanked!

Old 06-11-2009, 06:04 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

There's a new custom kitchen posted in post 4. It's the same sys and oem base, and kitchen tools -- but with a new kitchen package, thanks to lllboredlll. Now the kitchen will need to be downloaded in three parts: The Kitchen (tools), grooveOEMbase, and sys/rom. This will make it easier for future updates and stuff. The exe that lllboredlll put together simplifies the kitchen process for basic users as well. Big thanks to lllboredlll.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Hey indagroove...
Just wanted to say awesome job with the rom. I'm running your 061009 rom on alltel and everything is workin great. Glad to see you started cookin for the touch pro crowd. Thanks
Old 06-11-2009, 09:27 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
I love the custom taskbar you are using here. It this one of Tsowens or is it someone elses? Can you post a link or cab?

Thanks
That's the gadgetfreak one for 6.5

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=6

You *may* need this regedit to get proper signal strength behavior - I did on the 0608 Rom

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...64&postcount=5
Quote:
some people are deleting this regkey from their roms. this will effect the signal icon, sync icon, it will point the these icons to the Shell file instead of the CDMA file. So if you have this problem after installing a taskbar, check your registry to see if this is their, if not. add it.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"
Old 06-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

I wanna change this background!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dialer bg.JPG (19.3 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-11-2009, 12:00 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
OK, then just read the first post, and you'll find how easy I've made it for you to do.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:02 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
Should be off topic, general "how do I skin a dialer" question.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=434934

Basically, you need to find the dlrback_port.png and dlrback_land.png files you want and copy it over the one in \Windows (I believe that's right, anyway...)

- well, seems to work for me, anyway, see attached img
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skinned.jpg (64.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-11-2009, 12:12 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Red face Re: [061009] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21806 (Build 21806.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Has anyone figured out the touch sensivity issues yet. If you want to finger scroll inside an email or word document you MUST have touchflo installed. But if you have touchflo installed then you get major delays in tapping EVERYTHING else. The last build that really worked well with touchflo intalled was 21502. You still needed touchflo installed for finger scrolling in some apps but everything else worked to.

I am just wondering if anyone had any ideas? I can't believe microsoft would incorporate "physics" into 6.5 but not allow for finger scrollling inside it own apps like "Word".

groove,

how much of the htc stuff can we safely strip out of the kitchen and still get a bootable rom. Maybe there is another conflict with an htc package.

This is really the only gripe I have about the later builds. Great kitchen though. Thank you for the updates and support.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So i've noticed a problem with the latest rom. I noticed it before on previous builds but it was rare and usually correctable with a close/reopen app etc.. The keyboard is not working on just about every text field on any program/text browser etc.

er hardware keyboard only fingerboard or soft keyboard works.

*This was a hardware problem with my keyboard not the rom*

Last edited by solarflarex; 06-11-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

I flashed and then hard reset, and I still see a Mighty Boot screen and it still shows in the about screen the mighty build! Did I flash???

EDIT: Where do I find just the .nbh file so I can flash through SD CARD?

Last edited by ajskhan; 06-11-2009 at 01:05 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development