PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 10:45 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) [Touch Pro Edition]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiquin View Post
downloading the lastest build now. just an FYI, I've heard 21806 runs much faster then 21731! and 731 of yours runs quite fast as it is from what I'm reading in here!

Do you have % battery reading in this rom? I see it in the pics of the manilla themes(all at 100%), but all the pics of the titanium it's charging, so I can't tell.
21806 is supposed to have issues with auto correct which seem to be unbearable. I don't really want to waste my time with it.

Battery meter is just stock 6.5 meter with no numbers. You can check exact % in battery monitor (start>system tools).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Raphael
Carrier: Telus

DeePDA is a n00b
Re: [060709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) [Touch Pro Edition]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I thought GS Player played wav files fine. WMP should too. I have vonage voicemail, and it sends wac files as voicemail attachments. I usually just click the link in the email, and WMP opens and plays the message.
WMP Mobile does not play .wav, which is completely ridiculous, and it never has, and even GSPlayer once I've allocated all .wav files to it's association setup still doesn't seem to play the email attachments.
I'm quite positive it's more of a Telus issue than anything, but I've been through 100 ROMS on 4 different phones since VVM and the only program I've ever had work for me has been TCPMP.

I was just hoping there was an easier way.

Old Devices: Apache, Titan, Vogue, Diamond
Current Device: Omnia
(CDMA), Raphael (CDMA)

Tom Harris Cellular
Authorized Telus Dealer
Old 06-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: [060509] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2)

Quote:
LOL, you must be jvst3's wife.
Haha, guilty as charged!! There is a ton of free space, and this is really fast, just started playing with it tonight though LOL...Now I can stick my tongue out since I have the same thing
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Telus

Hiquin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
21806 is supposed to have issues with auto correct which seem to be unbearable. I don't really want to waste my time with it.

Battery meter is just stock 6.5 meter with no numbers. You can check exact % in battery monitor (start>system tools).
ah, very good!

also to note, thank you for fixing XT9! the SYM key works once again!

the rom is running quite fast! smooth scrolling and quick GPS locks all around!

thanks!

edit: quick question for you, does this ROM have automatic flight mode on low battery disabled by any chance? I hate when my battery hits 10% and my phone becomes a paperweight cause it switches to flight mode :S if it's not included, I'm sure I can find something like to change it, just want to know if I have to go looking is all

Last edited by Hiquin; 06-06-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Don't want to repost, but is anyone else having problems with the text messaging. I posted back on page 7.

Tp
Old 06-06-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Telus

Hiquin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Really nice ROM. I had some problems at first with the text messaging (it would put a line under the name and then after you pressed send it would fail and show that you sent it to a number) but then I remembered that I hadn't hard reset after I flashed (dooh). But now things seem to be in order. You have put together a solid rom. Thank you for all your hard work.

Tp

Edit: I think there really is a problem (at least with mines) with the text messaging. If I type in someones name, it like messes all up and puts a line under the name and stuff and then if you send it shows up as failed and as sent to (1). Am I the only one? I thought this was TF3D2 problem and since I am not using touch flo it shouldn't be happening..right?
It looks to be working fine for me. Telus Touch Pro.

I type in someones name, once I select who I want, they're name and number fill in with a line underneith(as it always has I believe), like it's a hyperlink that you can click on.. I type in a message and hit send and off it goes!

try hard resetting, flashing, and hard resetting again?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:18 AM
N00b

DeePDA is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Don't want to repost, but is anyone else having problems with the text messaging. I posted back on page 7.

Tp
Seems to be working great for me - sorry guy, maybe try reflashing
I haven't confirmed MMS though but the quick select name works fine.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:20 AM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeePDA View Post
WMP Mobile does not play .wav, which is completely ridiculous, and it never has, and even GSPlayer once I've allocated all .wav files to it's association setup still doesn't seem to play the email attachments.
I'm quite positive it's more of a Telus issue than anything, but I've been through 100 ROMS on 4 different phones since VVM and the only program I've ever had work for me has been TCPMP.

I was just hoping there was an easier way.
WMP always plays wav files for me just fine. I don't know what to tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiquin View Post
ah, very good!

also to note, thank you for fixing XT9! the SYM key works once again!

the rom is running quite fast! smooth scrolling and quick GPS locks all around!

thanks!

edit: quick question for you, does this ROM have automatic flight mode on low battery disabled by any chance? I hate when my battery hits 10% and my phone becomes a paperweight cause it switches to flight mode :S if it's not included, I'm sure I can find something like to change it, just want to know if I have to go looking is all
No it doesn't, sorry.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:41 AM
N00b

DeePDA is a n00b

Quote:
WMP always plays wav files for me just fine. I don't know what to tell you.

Like I said, prolly a Telus issue
Old 06-07-2009, 12:55 AM
AWOL
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeePDA View Post
Like I said, prolly a Telus issue
Carrier shouldn't matter really. Try to save the wav, and then play it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development