PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) [Touch Pro Edition]

i love restart , once you get use to moving things around you will too
Old 06-06-2009, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work
Re: [060709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) [Touch Pro Edition]

1st off groove, thanks for the rom it is incredible. i do have one question... is there a way to have the music still play once the screen goes off?
Old 06-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i tried to use the "disable htc phone skin " cab in the system tools and i still have the same pad . am i missing a step?

love it so far man..fast

whats the page pool?
Old 06-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Had the new updated ROM for about 2 hours. Most of that time is customizing but I like what I see so far! I am running Manila btw. Much more used to that. Is the calendar tab suppose to be flagged with appts? Mine is not at this time.

Also plan to install PocketShield. Hope that program works well with this ROM.

Later! Thanks for your work. Looks very good so far.

tsp
Old 06-06-2009, 09:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Raphael
Carrier: Telus

DeePDA is a n00b

Want to thank you very much for the great ROM - I have poked and proded your last release without too much trouble. My final concern voiced briefly the last time I posted is simply with a Media Player that will play a .wav file

GSPlayer won't seem to play my Visual Voicemail Files out of my email. I have used TCPMP 5HD before, but the setup seems to take longer than a flash, my phone restore and reload of specific programs combined.

Any suggestions?

Old Devices: Apache, Titan, Vogue, Diamond
Current Device: Omnia
(CDMA), Raphael (CDMA)

Tom Harris Cellular
Authorized Telus Dealer
Old 06-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

czarlos is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to czarlos

Just installed gRoove ROM. Lovin it so far. Thanks for you efforts.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:33 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

so far so good bro... dont gotta tell ya good job

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Really nice ROM. I had some problems at first with the text messaging (it would put a line under the name and then after you pressed send it would fail and show that you sent it to a number) but then I remembered that I hadn't hard reset after I flashed (dooh). But now things seem to be in order. You have put together a solid rom. Thank you for all your hard work.

Tp

Edit: I think there really is a problem (at least with mines) with the text messaging. If I type in someones name, it like messes all up and puts a line under the name and stuff and then if you send it shows up as failed and as sent to (1). Am I the only one? I thought this was TF3D2 problem and since I am not using touch flo it shouldn't be happening..right?

Last edited by tpeazy; 06-06-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:08 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
1st off groove, thanks for the rom it is incredible. i do have one question... is there a way to have the music still play once the screen goes off?
Go into WMP options, and goto the buttons tab. Then assign the screen toggle to the center (enter) button. Then when you push the center button the screen shuts off, and music keeps playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
i tried to use the "disable htc phone skin " cab in the system tools and i still have the same pad . am i missing a step?

love it so far man..fast

whats the page pool?
Gotta soft reset after. I gues I sholuld add that to the first post. 24MB PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeePDA View Post
Want to thank you very much for the great ROM - I have poked and proded your last release without too much trouble. My final concern voiced briefly the last time I posted is simply with a Media Player that will play a .wav file

GSPlayer won't seem to play my Visual Voicemail Files out of my email. I have used TCPMP 5HD before, but the setup seems to take longer than a flash, my phone restore and reload of specific programs combined.

Any suggestions?
I thought GS Player played wav files fine. WMP should too. I have vonage voicemail, and it sends wac files as voicemail attachments. I usually just click the link in the email, and WMP opens and plays the message.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Telus
Carrier: Telus

Hiquin is becoming a great contributor

downloading the lastest build now. just an FYI, I've heard 21806 runs much faster then 21731! and 731 of yours runs quite fast as it is from what I'm reading in here!

Do you have % battery reading in this rom? I see it in the pics of the manilla themes(all at 100%), but all the pics of the titanium it's charging, so I can't tell.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development