View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 10:08 PM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) [Touch Pro Edition]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
1st off groove, thanks for the rom it is incredible. i do have one question... is there a way to have the music still play once the screen goes off?
Go into WMP options, and goto the buttons tab. Then assign the screen toggle to the center (enter) button. Then when you push the center button the screen shuts off, and music keeps playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
i tried to use the "disable htc phone skin " cab in the system tools and i still have the same pad . am i missing a step?

love it so far man..fast

whats the page pool?
Gotta soft reset after. I gues I sholuld add that to the first post. 24MB PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeePDA View Post
Want to thank you very much for the great ROM - I have poked and proded your last release without too much trouble. My final concern voiced briefly the last time I posted is simply with a Media Player that will play a .wav file

GSPlayer won't seem to play my Visual Voicemail Files out of my email. I have used TCPMP 5HD before, but the setup seems to take longer than a flash, my phone restore and reload of specific programs combined.

Any suggestions?
I thought GS Player played wav files fine. WMP should too. I have vonage voicemail, and it sends wac files as voicemail attachments. I usually just click the link in the email, and WMP opens and plays the message.