PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

DCD sets a 24mb page pool already. He just doesn't use the page pool changer so not sure what that reads, and if it works on his rom.

The 160 sms is for mighty mike roms b/c he sets his registry for 130, since that's what his carrier defaults as.

on edit 3:Ill just leave it as is, I dont use it so its not a big deal. I just hit reply from the menu and that brings me to the default windows msging...I dont click the msg itself. yah, I have all those fixes that I downloaded from the XDA post.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Notifications enhancements with buttons from Topaz. I was looking for this b/c it will show battery meter. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=80

Topaz comm manager
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=502416

If you're using manilla, i think the topaz comm manager is a huge upgrade. the notifications enhancement is just a personal preference for me since I got used to it. Hopefully that saves somebody the time of looking for it.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
DCD sets a 24mb page pool already. He just doesn't use the page pool changer so not sure what that reads, and if it works on his rom.
Are you sure about this? It was set to 6mb according to the pagepool changer. The tool is simply changing bits in the ROM which control pagepool size. Are saying he manipulates how windows mobile reads pagepool size? That doesn't seem likely, but you never know.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Are you sure about this? It was set to 6mb according to the pagepool changer. The tool is simply changing bits in the ROM which control pagepool size. Are saying he manipulates how windows mobile reads pagepool size? That doesn't seem likely, but you never know.
pagepool is 6, some cachesize is larger according to my snooping
Old 06-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Android Convert

bah. He told me it was 24. Let me get at him for making me look bad. haha, j/k.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
bah. He told me it was 24. Let me get at him for making me look bad. haha, j/k.
sorry i should have clarified... I thought the .92 version had 6mb pp.... never tried any other version.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: Dcdrom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
okay flashed and this is my first thoughts (on vzw touch pro)
so with touch pro 1 enabled 59 mb free on bootup, 58 mb after some minor use
default pagepool is 6 mb
the verizon carrier cab works fully on this rom (the one for the mogul)
stock applications with the exception of gfx boost which also aides in performance
so far, this is the best almost stock rom I have ever used. Very low memory footprint!

For vzw users looking for stock we have two
scrosler's roms and now dcd's triumphant return
definitely a great mix for many users.
Thanks ;c)

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Dcdrom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Thanks ;c)
hey scott, glad to see u here, since ssk is final (is it really final?) do u plan on cooking up a dope rom with a fresh dcd base? thanks to your fine tf2d/dcd 3.2.5 i think it was combination u made my titan great from the time that was released till i got my touch pro. i flashed one of ur r4r roms on a friends titan ages ago and he still loves it, hes never had to hard reset either so i would like to see what good yummies u can make, maybe go rhodium head to head with psyki3 cuz thats my fav loaded rom at the moment. but if u do take the challenge and whip something good up dont forget about us spoiled sprint tp users, im not much of a verizon fanboy

Old 06-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Android Convert

In the start/programs, is it possible to get the background black, instead of white?

sort of like this:
Old 06-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

have u tried a pure black today theme? i think the htc black one is pretty close but it might not be entirely black

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development