PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudentjunk View Post
that trick fixed my bluetooth/ data connection problems. Thanks!
Glad it helped you out.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

1999TL thx so much for your super speedy super helpful reply. That fixed my bt/ data issue as well.

The display thing is like let's say you toggle from your inbox of emails to your txt messaging (by using the right arror) and you only have like 2 txt messages. Well below the 2 txt messages where there should be white blank space, you still see the emails you were just looking at. (sort of like it just doesn't do a screen refresh).

I'll look for touchflo... thx.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

so I installed the DCD Manilla cab file linked in post #1 but that didn't give me touchflo. Anyone know the simplest way just to get the touchflo? Thx in advance.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work

Where is DCD posting these days? Is is forum-less?

Does he have a main webpage to track his progress?
Old 06-03-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

3) my emails scroll up and down just fine with my finger. Doh. Forgot. I have touchflo in my version. Install touchflo if you dont have it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't install any touchflo/manila and my email scrolls just fine
Old 06-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanks for chiming in agrenwa. Just to clarify. If I have a long list of email headers within my inbox, that list scrolls fine. If I open a single email, once inside the email message, the scrolling does not occur. Can you confirm that within an email message, your scrolling works? If so, I will probably hard reset and not install any cabs until I test.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone install DCD's album manager cab? I cannot playback videos in Album Manager. It either shows a black screen or just crashes the manager. I had the same issue with album manager 3.0. It appears that the video codecs are either missing or just not working for album manager. I can play the videos in Media Player and CorePlayer.

Any idea on what is needed to get Album Manager video playback working?

Nathan
Old 06-03-2009, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
Thanks for chiming in agrenwa. Just to clarify. If I have a long list of email headers within my inbox, that list scrolls fine. If I open a single email, once inside the email message, the scrolling does not occur. Can you confirm that within an email message, your scrolling works? If so, I will probably hard reset and not install any cabs until I test.
you are right when I open an email I can't scroll.
I'm wondering if this would change by installing manila/touchflo
Old 06-03-2009, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Anyone install DCD's album manager cab? I cannot playback videos in Album Manager. It either shows a black screen or just crashes the manager. I had the same issue with album manager 3.0. It appears that the video codecs are either missing or just not working for album manager. I can play the videos in Media Player and CorePlayer.

Any idea on what is needed to get Album Manager video playback working?

Nathan

I have the same problem and unfortunately don't have a solution. I ended up flashing another rom for that reason plus the fact that I can't slide to the next picture. I tried installing another htc album, and that didn't help either.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudentjunk View Post
I have the same problem and unfortunately don't have a solution. I ended up flashing another rom for that reason plus the fact that I can't slide to the next picture. I tried installing another htc album, and that didn't help either.
I have Album Manager 3.0 working fine with sliding, zooming, but the videos won't play. I've tried many versions of Album Manager and all show the same issue, so it must be the base rom which is missing a needed component. Oh well, at least I can play the videos in Media Player, so no big deal.

Nathan

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development