PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

So I can officially say that the sprint internet problems have been resolved for me with the 0.96 (they were intermittent before).

Does anyone know how to get the recorded videos to play from the tf3d video tab? Also, on others, when I slide across the pictures, it's not going to the next picture. Is that the manilla program that does that, or is there another program I'm missing?
Old 05-31-2009, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch
Carrier: Sprint

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudentjunk View Post
Also, on others, when I slide across the pictures, it's not going to the next picture. Is that the manilla program that does that, or is there another program I'm missing?
i noticed the same thing. did you find a way to fix this and if so, how?
Old 05-31-2009, 09:45 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I think it may be dependant on touchflo
Old 05-31-2009, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

Here are some pictures...

I have to say, this ROM is BLAZINGLY fast. I think its the fastest TP ROM I have ever used. Boot time is amazing, loading Windows directory will blow you away, so on and so forth.
And I have been wanting to say this for months;
THERE IS NO KEYBOARD LAG ON THIS DEVICE.
As being a speed-typer, I normally scoff when other people say this. In this case, it is true.

DCD, you have always been the CDMA PPC Legend! Your titan roms were classic. The title continues to reign true.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:13 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

yah, that's the best thing about the rom. no keyboard lag. I'm still baffled. Months and months of roms that all had keyboard lag. DCD just gets a Touch Pro, makes a rom and it has no keyboard lag.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:19 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

so, what's not there or different? I would say manilla but .92 had it. I'm assuming it has to do with predictive text / t9 whatever I actually don't txt much (and haven't put my activated phone on it yet.)
Old 05-31-2009, 10:21 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

His rom is just faster so it has more more resources(less being used) which equates to less keyboard lag.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work

Holy Sh*t!

DCD IS BACK! Our prayers have been answered!

I never flashed anything but dcd roms on my Mogul, so I'm very excited to see he's dabbling with the TP.

Dabble away man, you have a loyal fan base in the TP world.

I'll be running this rom just plain jane. I find my productivity is 2x faster with just the basic 6.1 homescreen than having to deal with TF3D or TF3D2.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well... One nice thing about having the HTC dialer is that the data icon seems to work correctly now. In all the roms that I have cooked every time I have just left the default wm dialer the little icon shows up as if the data connection was always on. Which is annoying.

I blame it on the dialer because it's the only thing that comes to mind... That and because when I was still using stock I remember disabling the HTC dialer and immediately the data icon would show up as always on.

On a side note I deleted autoshortcut.lnk (not the actual exe file, the link in the startup folder). Thanks for answering shaggy, I figured it would be something about shortcuts but I was hoping for a more detailed explanation. What you said gives me some insight on things I hadn't considered. It wasn't showing up at first when the rom was just flashed (on auto start) so I am assuming something I installed enabled it or put it there. I don't know what though.

Or could it be that it was hidden and I was able to see it through resco explorer?

Last edited by Nimdock; 06-01-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
so, what's not there or different? I would say manilla but .92 had it. I'm assuming it has to do with predictive text / t9 whatever I actually don't txt much (and haven't put my activated phone on it yet.)
i'm gonna have to say dcd really knows where to trim the fat, i mean just take a look at the rom file sizes, even other great roms out there in base versions dont come near comparison how clean dcd keeps it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development