PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 02:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
does your rhodium manilla have the fixes nswenson???? i'm looking for that. the rhodium from silence's rom.
I just installed the fixes manually. The fixes include the following cabs:
xmod_CDMA_FIX_2.cab
xbmod_Manilla_fix_V1B.cab (actually haven't needed this fix so far)
Showaco_All_Programs4.1_3ICON.cab

That's all the fixes that I can remember. Everything is working for me except the 1 hour clock offset issue, but this issue only shows up after soft resets. I can go into the world clock and have no issues except for after soft resets, but it's easy to just adjust the hour up one after a reset. I prefer to have world clock available as my wife is currently in Japan. This is definitely the fastest Rhodium setup I've had so far. There is zero lag when sliding your finder over the TF3D2 slider.

Nathan
Old 05-31-2009, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
ya thats the one im thinking, i just wonder what fixes psyki uses cuz his rhodium is the best and most stable
I doubt psyki is doing anything special with the rhodium files. The stability is probably more to do with the base you install it on top of. So far DCD's rom appears to be a good base for Rhodium. It's super fast and stable. All the issues I've seen on other roms are not occurring.

Nathan
Old 05-31-2009, 02:49 AM
Lurker

rahvin112 is a n00b

Anyone know how to get the TouchFlo interface back that he removed from .96 that was in .92? I downloaded all the CAB files he had up when .92 was the newest and I got the Touchflo cab, but when I install it the option to turn touchflo on in the today settings is missing. Under 0.92 there was a check box under \settings\today on the items tab that allowed you to turn touchflo on but it's disappeared on .96. I assumed that by simply installing the TouchFlo cab I would get the option but I didn't. I just got the Touch Pro as a replacement for a Mogul and I'm lost on how to enable the TouchFlo on the new .96 cab. I like the TouchFlo interface now that I got used to it on 0.92 install.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahvin112 View Post
Anyone know how to get the TouchFlo interface back that he removed from .96 that was in .92? I downloaded all the CAB files he had up when .92 was the newest and I got the Touchflo cab, but when I install it the option to turn touchflo on in the today settings is missing. Under 0.92 there was a check box under \settings\today on the items tab that allowed you to turn touchflo on but it's disappeared on .96. I assumed that by simply installing the TouchFlo cab I would get the option but I didn't. I just got the Touch Pro as a replacement for a Mogul and I'm lost on how to enable the TouchFlo on the new .96 cab. I like the TouchFlo interface now that I got used to it on 0.92 install.
you have to install the manila cab, then audio and album cab. link in post #1

Last edited by razorloves; 05-31-2009 at 02:58 AM. Reason: addition
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Re: Dcdrom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
Rats, i'm on Alltel... Thanks for the response anyway. I love everything about this rom especially when paired with SPB MS3. Just need to figure out this data.

titan cab for alltel works just fine
Old 05-31-2009, 12:22 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
lol. my bad. anybody have a netcf3.5 cab??
Don't need it, already installed.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

I'm very impressed so far,
a few small issues.
1. after a soft reset wifi turns on.
2. I can't sync the time, I have to set the time manually.
3. I installed dcd album, you can't scroll down with the finger, so I uninstalled dcd album, installed another HTC album cab and it worked.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 4G

agrenwa is keeping up the good workagrenwa is keeping up the good work

is GPS working in this rom? I tried google maps and gps is not connecting
Old 05-31-2009, 03:05 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
is GPS working in this rom? I tried google maps and gps is not connecting
yes, did you tell googlemaps to use gps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrenwa View Post
I'm very impressed so far,
a few small issues.
1. after a soft reset wifi turns on.
2. I can't sync the time, I have to set the time manually.
this makes me think you need another hard-reset, or maybe even have to flash back to shipped rom once.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This is awesome... I have the rom right where I want it (looks wise)... 31% memory used upon restart with SPB3 and 16 MB PP. I wonder what it would be if it didn't have the HTC dialer + S2A.

Thanks DCD for making this and t0mmyr for bringing it to our attention.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development